What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
Just tried my hand at grafting. Most prolly won't make it. But it was worth a try. Grafted 4 different strains onto a vegging plant. So hopefully one plant will be five strains. The duct tape in the pics is where the grafts are.
View Image

View Image

Haha nice man didn't waste any time on that one :tiphat: now you got me thinking about a Bodhi tree :biggrin: and a Bog tree and a Karma tree and Archive tree, lil orchard of funkensteins.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
V cut works excellent helps em stay snug and supported.
View Image

side grafts with a v...

View Image

That's awesome! Thanks for posting that pic. When you posted last night about the V cut, I was like wtf is he talking about? How am I gonna make two v's out of plant stalks stick together? LOL!!

That's a great method, and I will definitely do it in the future, when I have larger branches to graft. The ones I made last night, most of them were the size of the inside of a bic pen. So it would have been really hard to use that method.

That V method would be cool to try on outdoor plants. Graft a bunch of strains onto one, then put it in the shade for a couple days to heal.

R

Rubber Chicken

When grafting i think you will have better results when you take cuttings from semi hardened branches, and graft onto similar semi hardened rootstock.

That's just from my experience with citrus and grape vines.

I haven't tried with herb but i will soon :)

Good luck with yours.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's a few pics from the other night that I never posted up.

That 707 Truthband

picture.php

Strawberry Forum ( Forum cut x Strawberry Dogshit)

picture.php

Stink panties

picture.php

Think I already posted these, but gonna do it again, because this round is kicking ass. Sour Kush @ 7 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Is that that mislabeled rp sour??

Nope it's a plant I found from seed. But yes it is from RP. They are rock solid, sour OG smelling nugs. The mislabeled one has a spot directly under the 1000 watter this round. If she doesn't stack up to the plant I found, she's getting the axe.

The GG#4 x Fire Cookies are going into flower at the end of this week. Super excited about that. Should be in for a good show.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
With those fire cookies, keep an eye on them until around 25 30 days, after that you're golden. I know on christmas the ones i recived are going in. There pushing 2 ft in 1 gallons but im moving away from promix to all hydro for the cycle after, so they might go to 2 gallon smarties but not the regular 5s. I just need to finish off the tent full of promix

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
With those fire cookies, keep an eye on them until around 25 30 days, after that you're golden. I know on christmas the ones i recived are going in. There pushing 2 ft in 1 gallons but im moving away from promix to all hydro for the cycle after, so they might go to 2 gallon smarties but not the regular 5s. I just need to finish off the tent full of promix

That's funny, lol . I have one of each pheno of the GG#4 x Fire Cookies in 2 gal. smartie's Then one of each in 5 gal. grow bags. 5 gallons are going in Friday, and the 2 gals. will continue to veg and give me cut's.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Are you able to tell them apart?? The cookie has major duckfoit and the glue does have a slight leaf twist. Ive had some that showed that chem hook as well lol

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Are you able to tell them apart?? The cookie has major duckfoit and the glue does have a slight leaf twist. Ive had some that showed that chem hook as well lol

Pretty sure I know which is which. The cookie dom plant doesn't grow as many, or as floppy branches as the glue dom. They both look good. I will take some pics of them and post em' up.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
It's all good in tha hood buckets. The grafting attempt was a total crash and burn. Every graft I made was wilted and almost dead tonight when I looked. Oh well, Next time I'm gonna to the v method that Tony posted on a single large stem and see if I can make that work.

Took pics of both GG#4 x Fire Cookies. Will put them up tomorrow morning. I have a major problem as well. I can't stop popping seeds,lol. Just put some more down tonight. (2)White Lemon x Strawberry Dogshit, (1)Petroleum Nightmare, (1)E32 TW x Sour D, (2)Black Domina x Choc Chunk, (2)Elephant Stomped f2, (1)Green Crack x OG x Super Skunk,(1) Green Crack x Scott's OG, (2)Pineapple Chunk x Strawberry Dogshit

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
It's all good in tha hood buckets. The grafting attempt was a total crash and burn. Every graft I made was wilted and almost dead tonight when I looked. Oh well, Next time I'm gonna to the v method that Tony posted on a single large stem and see if I can make that work.

Took pics of both GG#4 x Fire Cookies. Will put them up tomorrow morning. I have a major problem as well. I can't stop popping seeds,lol. Just put some more down tonight. (2)White Lemon x Strawberry Dogshit, (1)Petroleum Nightmare, (1)E32 TW x Sour D, (2)Black Domina x Choc Chunk, (2)Elephant Stomped f2, (1)Green Crack x OG x Super Skunk,(1) Green Crack x Scott's OG, (2)Pineapple Chunk x Strawberry Dogshit

ahhh shit dude,thats a total bummer....

oti$

Been catching up on the thread from the beginning. You've got an impressive stable of bitches going on in here in addition to All the seed pops. I'll be lurking, keep killin' it:D

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
They're not med tape although med tape is breathable so it might work but those are biodegradable in the sun, pretty sure they're made of cellulose or something along those lines.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks WB , definitely gonna look into that tape. Here's a few pics of the GG#4 x FireCookies, Gluefies is the name they were given.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pretty sure #2 ^ is the cookie dom plant.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
damn dude,non stop action at your crib...awesome!!! :tiphat:

This ain't sheet bro!! I'm used to having a spot twice as big as my total grow space is now, just for veg. LOL. I would love to have to have again ,a spot big enough for it to take several hours to complete the daily tasks.

Automation, and smaller grows are cool. But this shit is my passion. I love tending to the garden. Spending hours cleaning mother plants, re-arranging them, I love doing it. Transplanting clone's, watching for their roots to show, that shit makes me feel good inside.

Seeing how fast I can make seedling's turn into perfect little shrubs, then tracking them in flower to see how they are the first go-around, total satisfaction.