What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snype

Veteran
three and a half hrs that's pretty good ...most girls think they can harvest all night...but after an hr or so their like ...I can't harvest anymore... it hurts to much I have to work in the morning...

Snypette only harvested for 3.5 hours because of her injury. She will usually work 8-10 hours shifts for harvesting. She's a pro. I taught her how to harvest almost 7 years ago and she has become the best trimmer that I have ever known. Even better than me.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
c'mon ,I'm fucking with you guys... your both doing a great job and I wish you the best

justpassnthru

Veteran
three and a half hrs that's pretty good ...most girls think they can harvest all night...but after an hr or so their like ...I can't harvest anymore... it hurts to much I have to work in the morning...

:greenstars:I suppose if you brought the bacon home,:yoinks: she wouldn't have to go to work in the morning!

jst pulling your leg a bit;:yappy: couldn't resist!

We gals just gotta stick together!:dance013: jpt

Snypette

Veteran
it hurts to make money? Damn whatever girls you know need to check their mind set! my work is my plants and harvesting is fun. at least that's what i tell myself to get through it :D. i hate harvesting with complainers, it ruins my trimming mojo.

Snypette only harvested for 3.5 hours because of her injury. She will usually work 8-10 hours shifts for harvesting. She's a pro. I taught her how to harvest almost 7 years ago and she has become the best trimmer that I have ever known. Even better than me.
aw :kissgrin:

thanks old school and lol jpt

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im subb'd
as yall do some great work and share good stuff! 50k question is...is that you in the first pic? Snype will have to beat em off with a stick no matter if so or not, girls that can grow and trim well.... I see some dogs panting in here lol

Snypette

Veteran
took care of all snypes plants and now i'm trying my best to finish up the rest of the trimming tonight while i let my man get some extra shut eye. This crop could make for some interesting photos ;)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
it hurts to make money? Damn whatever girls you know need to check their mind set! my work is my plants and harvesting is fun. at least that's what i tell myself to get through it :D. i hate harvesting with complainers, it ruins my trimming mojo.

so fucking true. but you never answered my question, what is the bytch?

Snypette

Veteran
BYTCH is chemdog double diesel x chemdog from 2010

picture.php

Snypette

Veteran
burgers at 3:30 am anyone?

picture.php

if you want to wow someone with your grilling skills, try using boursin cheese. Anytime i make burgers with it they are a hit! I myself love avocado with it.

picture.php

and it's even better if you toast the roll with butter
picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Way to make an entrance! I read in Snypes thread that you had your own farm in the works. Thanks for sharing.

Watch out for these ol' hound dogs!

Snype

Veteran
damn that burger is some loud

If you only knew! Snypette cooks some great food and it is very different from the things that I cook. She makes the best breakfast. Eggs over easy cooked in bacon fat with the best home fries and crispy bacon and white toast. Here's some other things that she made:

Steak with king crab on top with mash potatoes and a tomato with mozzarella and basil. The tomato was dipped into a home made balsamic vinaigrette that I make before she put the cheese on top followed by some basil
picture.php

Aldente pasta with shrimp in a cream sauce all made from scratch with parsley added to finish
picture.php

Berry's and cream with chocolate sauce and shaved chocolate
picture.php

Snypette cooks a lot of great things and I'm pretty spoiled with her cooking. Still waiting for her to wake up so I can have a nice breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.