What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom Pics

G

i had to chop mine early and she still came out dank as hell. i reach for it as much or more than my kush jars

great pix in this thread guys

Dragor

oh mi oh my ogr that is the biggest I've ever seen schrom get! the 3rd and 4th pics are out of this world! I mean as if she wasn't unique in all her many ways now we are seeing her in her optimal shape and her calyx-tails swirling everywhere! I'm mesmerized haha thanks again to everybody for the posts, keep em coming, schrom needs to be photographed as much as possible! =P

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
Fire said:
Schrom = 1974 Columbian Gold x Romulan

Soil / Hydro

919schrom-51days-2.jpg
919schrom-55days-e_f-1.jpg

919Schrom-Ebb_Flo.jpg

Smells like Astringent, Pledge Cleaning Agent, Sweet Lemon, Nostril Burning/Stinging, Vic's VapoRub, Paint, Menthol

Tastes Sweet, Lemony, Sharp, Menthol-ly :wink:

Good Stuff :yes:

:canabis:
are you getting any frankincense type of smells?

Fire

ethereal said:
are you getting any frankincense type of smells?

you know it!!! super lemony menthol frank-incense - kinda similar to trainwreck but more pronounced...

:kewlpics: everybody, Thanks!

KUSHEATER1

just got her looking foward to having her around

LtoR shrom,dabney,gdp,bubba kush,bubbakush,sfv og and bubba,abusive og in the little pot and cup :rasta:

T

THCV

i love schrom. i added a lil bit of schrom in a j of bubba just now, and i could taste the schrom the whole way. strongest taste, so intense. at 59 days and 20 something.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
damn ive got to grow this if its ever passed off to me!

sweet shots peeps :) especially you THCV, thanks, your post just sold me on it! :biglaugh:

T

THCV

seems like schrom is a new classic...totally intense and unique smell/taste that you will always recognize once you smell/taste it. like trainwreck but dare i say it: better. props to schrooomy! and this elite cut has an actual breeder we can name, with verified lineage, that's special right there. smells stronger post-cure than anything else i have, including og and tw.

J

JeffSpicoli

Beautiful looking schroms everybody!!! i cant wait until my little clonies get big enough to flower :D
it looks and sounds absolutely wonderful

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
at least 5 years old..i remember it from og in like 02 or so..il ask schrooomy to come by and post if i see him.

Dragor

What a frickin beautiful Schrom gallery we have going on here!!! And quite a large following and newcomers to Schrom Wonderland! For the first time I puffed flower cluster vapors of Schrom last night with some friends and it was one crazy ride folks! It's got a surging sativa head high (slams the eyelids low) and the euphoria is very powerful too really uplifting stuff (in moderate dosages) ;)

Almost time for this lil one... (day 63)
SchromDay63.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wish i had some more pics, she is gettin crazy! does anyone ever see her foxtail out? mine has no heat stress whatsoever, i would venture too say that she has been grown as well as i know how-and she is covered in trichs, but CRAZY foxtail!!! much more so then my trainwreck.
I know everyone has thier particular taste and preferences-after smokin my bro's organic, i would rate her as one of the top strains i have ever had, and im no newbie to this scene. Mucho props to schroomy! we will see if she stands up to the test of time, i tend to get very excited with new things- lol. first ballot hall of famer fo sho!......sub

P.S. my new favorite thread fire-thanks for gettin it going!

Last edited: