What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need some help from anyone with graphic design knowledge

Impact-Genetics

Hey all I am working on starting a seed/ genetic company Named what my name is i have some projects that i am working on now and plan to when theyre done to start as freebies on this site/ sites that resell seeds for companys etc. but i need help as i cannot make good logos (trust me i have tried and they were horrific) if any one on here could help me make a logo that says my company name along with something like the earth from space view getting hit by instead of a meteor a big seed as i want to have my genetics make a impact on the cannabis world. it would be really cool if anyone that has basic knowledge on logo making would be able to help me out that would be swell.
Thanks in advance,
Impact Genetics.

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Here's my quick run at it

picture.php

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmmm, just thinking if possible to create a way for visitors to this thread, to vote on the ones we like ? Is it too late?

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmmm, just thinking if possible to create a way for visitors to this thread, to vote on the ones we like ? Is it too late?

@ 50 euros per hour , I doubt graphists are going to make the queue to give away free samples .

Or perhaps for 50 cents ones .

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ 50 euros per hour , I doubt graphists are going to make the queue to give away free samples .

the offer of winner getting some free beans has always resulted in seeing some of our 'local' artists providing their work right here. :dunno:

now, idk :dunno: can that be sanctioned? the site has some rules in place.......

Fuel

Logo for a small enterprises is more 300€-1K€, you can't charge them per hour in this case. Because you spend most of the time doing the marketing job than is not made, for free, risky business.

https://monkeypakme.com/

They have made my logo, tent material, decals for my shop, swag give always ext ext. Just make sure to specify you want to own the logo, and you want to purchase the rights to it once completed. Costs about 500$ for a logo in my experience.

Latest posts

Latest posts