What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The positive thread.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
OK, this is not positive for everybody :)

picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Lots of good stuff happens every day...But good stuff doesn't make the news....

A very long time ago (late 70's or early 80's) I had traveled out of state to visit one of my best friends, for his amazing New Years Eve party...

A couple days after the party he and I ran out of grass...
Now my buddy is one of the biggest pot heads I've ever known, so this was sad and unusual indeed...

After searching the house for hours, looking in every possible stash site, we moped around the house, bemoaning our misfortune.
As I walked thru a doorway I just happened to put my hands up on the door trim over the doorway.
As soon as my fingers made contact, I knew our luck had changed.
My fingers came down on the door trim and I felt 2 joints...

Evidently, someone at the party several nights earlier, had placed these two joints of really good weed on top of the door trim, for who knows what reason...

Anyway, the rest of the afternoon went quite well, and by that evening we had contacted another friend who brought us a full bag a couple hours later!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Babba and I found out the other day that we will be grandparents again in June, we couldn’t be more excited!! Yippee

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... tomorrow and Wednesday it's gonna be warm enough for me to cut my overgrown lawn one last time!!!:D

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Hired four new employees last week and they're all stellar. Easy to train and are receptive to the positive reinforcement we practice. Kudos to them and my friend/manager who gave them all a shot. It's making life so much easier and fun.

hayday

Veteran
Lone Star biker ralley is this weekend, poeple coming from all over to have fun.
Im concidering leaving town:)

mayorofthdesert

i'm very isolated & suffer from depression. just recently made a new friend at my apartment complex. this last weekend he invited me to a college party. i'm 48 & got to play the cool old guy role. even had a HOT 20 something sit on my lap while we traded bongloads! made me happy as hell. :)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'm very isolated & suffer from depression. just recently made a new friend at my apartment complex. this last weekend he invited me to a college party. i'm 48 & got to play the cool old guy role. even had a HOT 20 something sit on my lap while we traded bongloads! made me happy as hell. :)

:woohoo::tiphat:

St. Phatty

Sort of Good news.

The nuclear storage folks at San Onofre were recently lowering a 49 ton cannister, when it got stuck on a small piece of metal about 1/4 inch in diameter. At the time it was hanging 18 feet above the bottom of the storage vault. In August 2018.

It was a source of serious frown lines for a while.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...nofre-Sparks-NRC-Investigation-494183661.html

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/10/6462...e-nuclear-plant-after-waste-canister-incident

The good news - they got it un-stuck and everything is temporarily AOK.

redlaser

Veteran
Anytime I hear about surfing I think about the video on YouTube of the guy caught surfing in hurricane Irma.
Worth looking at if you haven’t seen it.

Latest posts

Latest posts