What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A breeder question I must ask IC.

there goes edro

Veteran
Okay. Sitting around getting high when I thought about this scenario. You can only run one breeders work in your garden for the rest of your life. You will have access to all the breeder's work, past and present but you can only that breeders line up for now on. Who you picking IC? So many great options out there I can't decide. I'm stuck between Karma, Bodhi, and Exotic Genetix. So what say you IC? This should be fun!!!!

seeded

The Real Seed Company or Ace Seeds. Ace would be far less work but RSC would result in a more pure line of work based on my desires over the ace teams version which would be chosen based on their criteria instead of my own. In the end though I doubt the end results would be too different but that said I'd go with the RSC to put my touch on it from day one.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
So hard to say but for me connoisseur, Topdawg or Bodhi, not in any order.. But some really awesome stuff is coming out of swamp boys, Lucky dog, dominion (Duke from bros Grimm) second generation genetics, ethos, Archive etc etc.. Exciting times..

If I got "stuck" with just one of any of these dudes genetic libraries and hard work I would be jumping for joy..

Outside for me would be Ace I guess..

mack 10

Veteran
Bodhi has one of the best collections out there.

Not sure I can commit to one
As so many dope new school guys.

Americangrower

Veteran
well if I could only grow 1 breeders seeds then I am growing my own. Since I can make exactly what I want to grow, instead of having to grow just whatever said breeder decides to make.

there goes edro

Veteran
So hard to say but for me connoisseur, Topdawg or Bodhi, not in any order.. But some really awesome stuff is coming out of swamp boys, Lucky dog, dominion (Duke from bros Grimm) second generation genetics, ethos, Archive etc etc.. Exciting times..

If I got "stuck" with just one of any of these dudes genetic libraries and hard work I would be jumping for joy..

Outside for me would be Ace I guess..

Got my eye on strains from Swamp Boys, Ethos, Crockett, Exotic Genetix as we speak. The seed fiend in me won't let me stop!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay. Sitting around getting high when I thought about this scenario. You can only run one breeders work in your garden for the rest of your life. You will have access to all the breeder's work, past and present but you can only that breeders line up for now on. Who you picking IC? So many great options out there I can't decide. I'm stuck between Karma, Bodhi, and Exotic Genetix. So what say you IC? This should be fun!!!!

Thats easy...
BHODI's the man with the most variety in his stable and he breeds just as good of Chem & OG types as anybody else.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Can I ask why? What have you grown from them? I've got several packs from them in the fridge

I have found good heads on them, easy to grow, flavours are different for sure but I am after effect. Some of the varieties so far have been covered in resin, easy to grow sativas. No anxiety or paranoia from them. Usually legs are 2-3 weeks on these guys too, not building much tolerance but I keep switching more, although the jps x puna I did find I would build a bit of a tolerance to and the jo ta ke x haze would just cut through it.

I have grown jamaican pineapple skunk x puna, jamaican pineapple skunk x haze, jo ta ke x haze, congo x puna. Just finishing angola/colombian black x haze and some dard (mustafunk) x haze. Looks like excellent resin coverage for them so far, 16-18 weekers it looks like. They do the foxtails and looser buds which hopefully will lend themselves to hashish production.

I will have some timifayan devil x haze soon going into flower.

I did some reviews on their forums if you like some more details.

therevverend

Veteran
Out of those 3 you can't go wrong. I've tried Bodhi and Karma both are excellent. Bodhi has the edge outdoors. I haven't tried Karma in a really nice indoor setup that would be a lot of fun.
But if it came down to one breeder I'd choose one of my friends from California. Superior to any commercial breeder. If I couldn't pick myself counting my own seed stock..

I have found good heads on them, easy to grow, flavours are different for sure but I am after effect. Some of the varieties so far have been covered in resin, easy to grow sativas. No anxiety or paranoia from them. Usually legs are 2-3 weeks on these guys too, not building much tolerance but I keep switching more, although the jps x puna I did find I would build a bit of a tolerance to and the jo ta ke x haze would just cut through it.

I have grown jamaican pineapple skunk x puna, jamaican pineapple skunk x haze, jo ta ke x haze, congo x puna. Just finishing angola/colombian black x haze and some dard (mustafunk) x haze. Looks like excellent resin coverage for them so far, 16-18 weekers it looks like. They do the foxtails and looser buds which hopefully will lend themselves to hashish production.

I will have some timifayan devil x haze soon going into flower.

I did some reviews on their forums if you like some more details.

Nice. I've got the following, all crossed to their original haze male....

BC Hindu kush
Sweet skunk
Jamaican pineapple skunk
Angola red

Thcvhunter

Veteran
BrotherHood of Eternal Love.
The original cannabis breeders.

If that is cheating....
Then Bodhi or RSC