What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Platinum Cookies

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Lineage: Cherry Pie X OG X Durban X Skunk
Flowering: 8-9 weeks
Yield: Average
Flavour: Sweet, Earthy, Spicy, Floral, Pungent
Regular Seed

If you thought GSC couldn’t get any better, then behold its next evolution, Platinum GSC, formerly known as Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. This Cup-winning hybrid — a cross of OG Kush, Durban Poison, and a third unknown strain — fills your nose and lungs with sweet notes of berry and candy, followed by a fruity spiciness. Patients with severe pain, nausea, swelling, migraines, and stress should look no further for relief as symptoms both physical and mood-related melt away instantly. Our Super Platinum Cookies strain brings more bulk to the table with the influence of Super Skunk and flaunts a heavy coat of crystal trichomes over its sage green leaves, assuring its potency to any consumer in doubt.

Nico Farmer

Hi,

Chopped at day 75, yesterday.
smoke report soon :biggrin:

Pics speak for themselves...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
hi mates

then i will wait for your samoke report dude :tiphat:

Nico Farmer

Thanks mates!
I will make a report as soon as drying time and curing will be over, in 4 or 5 weeks!
Big up all :tiphat:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Thanks mates!
I will make a report as soon as drying time and curing will be over, in 4 or 5 weeks!
4 or 5 weeks! Nico, break off a bud, chop it up, let it air dry, 4-5 days.. give us/you a hint from where it started (at the cut) and 4-5 weeks after dry/cure.. looks good enough (to me!:biggrin:) for a preview taste.:tiphat:

EDIT: sorry I didnt mention how good she looks.

mack 10

Veteran
Yields much better once you're cloned it.
Quicker too.

Smokes nice VB and smooth.
I'll give you a review bin a couple weeks from fresh cut.

Nico Farmer

Hi all,

This UPC is a top strain; nice sweet cookies aroma, good musky OG/anised smell and taste. Correctly potent, with a good balanced buzz.
Good job to Gorilla's seeds, congrats mates and your Skunk male bring a good homogenity to the cross.

Like Mack said, cut can produce better yields; I made some F2 for personnal use and I will start them soon.

:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi all,

This UPC is a top strain; nice sweet cookies aroma, good musky OG/anised smell and taste. Correctly potent, with a good balanced buzz.
Good job to Gorilla's seeds, congrats mates and your Skunk male bring a good homogenity to the cross.

Like Mack said, cut can produce better yields; I made some F2 for personnal use and I will start them soon.

Glad you liked them guys any bud flower or pics ??

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Thanks mates!
It's been way past 4-5 weeks. What happened to the smoke report? Your last post (10/2/19) says you'll start some f2s soon.

EDIT: oops datee was 10/11/19

74G

wow it looks so yummy yummy yummy....
really wanna know what you think of it Mack10 cause as i know you i can see what i would think of it through you...
really love to grow one of them one day...;
thanks for all and keep it green...
really nice plant... .. .
All the best to all...
Mack let me know if there is a chance to get it ;-)))))

Nico Farmer

Glad you liked them guys any bud flower or pics ??

No new pics but I posted in #3 of this thread:

It's been way past 4-5 weeks. What happened to the smoke report? Your last post (10/2/19) says you'll start some f2s soon.
EDIT: oops datee was 10/11/19

I was very busy last months,
I made another run with cuts, and I remember I never post a smoke report; it s why I did it in my last post.

mack 10

Veteran
wow it looks so yummy yummy yummy....
really wanna know what you think of it Mack10 cause as i know you i can see what i would think of it through you...
really love to grow one of them one day...;
thanks for all and keep it green...
really nice plant... .. .
All the best to all...
Mack let me know if there is a chance to get it ;-)))))

Its yours bud.

Got some drying out now.
The plant is a resin bomb