What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Visiting Paris

Robney

Bonjour! I hope all is growing well with you in France! I am visiting your fine country and amazing city and was hoping for some info on the smoking customs of France. Is herb in France illegal but tolerated like the usa coasts? Are straight joints offensive (in Spain they seemed to treat a straight joint far different than a spliff with tobacco)? And most importantly, where are the areas I would be likely to be able to find some herb, real nice herb if I can (not trying to violate the tou, just looking for something like a park thats commonly known for people selling herb)? I hope you all have a great day and I look forward to getting to know your city better! Merci beaucoup!

p.s. feel free to PM me!

west-eu

Bonjour! I hope all is growing well with you in France! I am visiting your fine country and amazing city and was hoping for some info on the smoking customs of France. Is herb in France illegal but tolerated like the usa coasts? Are straight joints offensive (in Spain they seemed to treat a straight joint far different than a spliff with tobacco)? And most importantly, where are the areas I would be likely to be able to find some herb, real nice herb if I can (not trying to violate the tou, just looking for something like a park thats commonly known for people selling herb)? I hope you all have a great day and I look forward to getting to know your city better! Merci beaucoup!

p.s. feel free to PM me!

hey Rob, France have the toughest law in Europe, it's illegal, and differently not tolerate it , have a nice stay and don't get caught

Last edited:

sourkush

hi robney,

wishing you a good stay in paris, unfortunately it's not so easy to find unless you go in the suburb but that's an other story. You might find a guy who smokes in a park or close to a bar at night and maybe he will be able to help but don't except anything good, most likely average moroccan hash or poorly grown amnesia haze or stuff like that. If you smoke be discreet cause if you get caught you will probably spend a few hours at the police station and maybe get a fine or even have to go in front of a judge if you have history or bad behavior. so if you get caught just be as nice as you can. Hopefully the nice architecture and women will help you get through this without thinking too much about weed.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Jim Morrison's grave in pere lachaise is a good place to look in the daytime and the cemetary is an awesome visit.
JimMorrisonGrave8%252C+Pere+Lachaise%252C+Paris%252C+July+3%252C+2011.jpg

I'd try hooking up with skateboarders at shops or parks, or place du republique.
alv_thedirector.jpg

after that go hit up to prostitutes in bois de boulounge maybe or les halles late at night.
034738-01-02.jpg

1392849f8cf9756fadc653f8c62f0cc5f80ac237e4b1ddee6885cef5ebf1c56d.jpg

best bet is prolly BYO dabs

sourkush

skaters is a good idea, prostitute in the bois de boulogne is a terrible one though, unless you're very open to the fact that "she" can be a "he"

nice to see you around these parts of the forum chunky, next time you come visit us bring that ogkb lol :D

cheers

Robney

Thanks everyone! And Chunky you were right! Place du republique had a ton of skateboards who were happy to help out, though gettin across the language barrier was a little difficult at times! I had a great stay, it's a beautiful city with so much to do, can't wait to go back again!