What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Lucky you.

Best Amazon prime will send to TBI is 12%.

And no got assholes.

My neighbors are wonderful people. We are truly blessed.

One of them lost their business and their house is in foreclosure.
The rest of us will try to help of course, but if they lose it, we will help them short sell.
Stay tuned.

imiubu

My 8yo. neighbor kid and his mom began the construction of an 'igloo' the other day. It was coming along nicely then suddenly abandoned. I chalked it up to the short attention span of said 8yo. The following evening I took my dogger for a walk around that way and saw what I am now assuming was was the cause of the demise of the igloo. Who the fuck lets their dogs piss on the neighbor kids igloo? Filthy fucching animals (the humans not the dogs). Grown persons needed to stand there while their animals (yes! more than 1) urinated on this kids hard work. WTF. Humans disappoint me all too regularly, sigh.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
LOL. Dawgs piss on the snowmen also? Variety... fire hydrants get old.

A guy will always piss on and destroy a cig butt in a urinal, just because we can. I think you could sell degradable-by-stream targets with things like harris' pic on them, and make a killing.

Don't eat yellow snow!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Lucky you.

Best Amazon prime will send to TBI is 12%.

And no got assholes.

My neighbors are wonderful people. We are truly blessed.

One of them lost their business and their house is in foreclosure.
The rest of us will try to help of course, but if they lose it, we will help them short sell.
Stay tuned.

I thought it was you that talked about leaving lights on cause of a asshole neighbor. Best outcome is they stop this lockdown, and their business recovers, and they keep the house.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Oh, him.
That guy's long gone.
Lost his house due to stupidity.
We no miss him at all. :)
As for the good neighbors? V-shell-C

buzzmobile

Veteran
A guy will always piss on and destroy a cig butt in a urinal, just because we can.

There's a Fly in my Urinal

attachment.php

Attachments

• gridley.jpg
    gridley.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 12

QuestA

Maybe sounds strange but despite all odds and "shit happens" in summer time, i miss it, I was more free there on bad lands than I'm now staying in my home town..

Sunshineinabag

My 8yo. neighbor kid and his mom began the construction of an 'igloo' the other day. It was coming along nicely then suddenly abandoned. I chalked it up to the short attention span of said 8yo. The following evening I took my dogger for a walk around that way and saw what I am now assuming was was the cause of the demise of the igloo. Who the fuck lets their dogs piss on the neighbor kids igloo? Filthy fucching animals (the humans not the dogs). Grown persons needed to stand there while their animals (yes! more than 1) urinated on this kids hard work. WTF. Humans disappoint me all too regularly, sigh.

Yellow snow gives it character...but in all fairness imu don't let that stupid human stuff get ya down!

imiubu

LOL. Dawgs piss on the snowmen also? Variety... fire hydrants get old.

A guy will always piss on and destroy a cig butt in a urinal, just because we can. I think you could sell degradable-by-stream targets with things like harris' pic on them, and make a killing.

Don't eat yellow snow!

Have I understood correctly? This is okay as it's just a case of "boys will be boys" and not a disgusting act of disrespect on the dog owners part? We all live closely to each other... we know who our neighbors are, many by name. Some neighbor stood there and let their dog piss on that boys hard work but; we should just shrug it off? smh

It's dirty and disrespectful and certainly not the dogs fault.

Sunshineinabag

No your right.....but then again some folks think fucking their kids is ok as long as it's behind closed doors.

I guess u could stop the dog pissing midstream but I'd be willing to bet the humans were oblivious to the act.......maybe staring at cell phones?
I don't think it's worth you getting so heated over tho friend

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Honey is a miracle.

Local honey is supposed to be good for allergies. Toss a jar into your next batch of home made wine as it is cooking. Yesterday I gave my electrician 12 gallons of wine I had laying around. I am so done with alcohol.

Cookies are my miracle.

Latest posts

Latest posts