Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL!

Thread Title Search
TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2018, 04:41 AM #711
Absolem

Absolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to allAbsolem is a name known to all
Hey Jellyfish

Yes. They work great. You can make them any length.

Old 02-18-2018, 05:04 PM #712
moonymonkey

moonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the rough
Smile

got my one clone in 32 0z cup no holes,gets 4 oz of water,forgot to water gone for week,came baks and me plants still alive,if i had dainage holes it proably would be gone....peace mm/
moonymonkey is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 05:10 PM #713
moonymonkey

moonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the roughmoonymonkey is a jewel in the rough
for the flu eat peanut butter works evrtime 29 yrs,take out norway virus,flu fever and all gone..we is thflubustersxxxx peace moon/

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2018, 06:30 PM #714
moonymonkey

Question

home depoe has superthrive in spray bottle,says to spray leaves top and bottom ever 3 days...it has b1 added not sure how different this is from the bottled super thrive?....anyone used the spray bottle version? mm/

Old 02-25-2018, 07:16 PM #715
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
If you flip a bale of Promix upside down, you can tear it open along the seams. Start with the main seam and tear until it meets the seam joint. Do the other side. Now pull it open like a package.

Handy for transplanting in tight areas. As opposed to cutting open, you are left with a lip. Makes less mess.
Mikell is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2018, 03:17 AM #716
Phases

Phases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the rough
Hey Mikell,
That’s exactly how I open up my Promix bales!

I’ve done it the other way too many times and it’s a pain in the ass.

ICE & Skunk Special - Test Grow (Current Journal)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344134
Phases is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:52 AM #717
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
I put this on another thread, but I might as well put it here too.

HOW TO AUTOMATE HEMPY BUCKETS FOR A WEEK OR MORE
I had 12 plants flowering in one gallon buckets, about three weeks from finishing, and I had to leave for a whole week.

I can't remember where I got the idea, but what I did exactly was this. For every six plants, I provided a one gallon jug, placed above the tops of the buckets. You put your nutes in water as usual.

Then I ripped up a cotton t-shirt (make sure it's a 100% cotton shirt), ripped it up into one inch strips.

Cut the strips to a length so that they will reach from the bottom of the jug to the top of your hempy pot, leaving about an inch to shove down into your hempy medium. When you cut the t-shirt into strips, it will curl itself into a round shape that's perfect for a wick.

Soak your wicks. This is crucial, like priming a pump. It's also crucial that your water supply sits above your growing medium.

Then you just run your wicks from all the way at the bottom of your reservoir in a downward path to your pots. Shove about an inch of the wick into your medium, and it will draw water as needed.

Watered the plants up good before hooking everything up right before I left for the week.

Worked 100% for me, and didn't cost anything except an old t-shirt.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:09 AM #718
Lrus007

Lrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of lightLrus007 is a glorious beacon of light
read 20 pages so far a lot of good tips.
i will add a few.

in soil lift every pot every day.if it's light water.
if it's heavy don't water. keeps you in shape..

seeds plant in 1/2 full cups of soil. that way when
they stretch you can add soil to cup. up to the first
round leafs. but do not cover them.

i will add more another day
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof
Lrus007 is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2018, 04:37 AM #719
lagoutche.

lagoutche. has a spectacular aura aboutlagoutche. has a spectacular aura aboutlagoutche. has a spectacular aura aboutlagoutche. has a spectacular aura about
i like to watch my plants only every 2 days
lagoutche. is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:01 AM #720
Gr33nSanta

buy LEDs, then forget about lighting for 10 years. Only downside is that by the time you need to replace your lights you might be out of the loop.

My oldest LEDs in the garden are 2 x 450-500 watts (used to be 600 watts) 6 years old.

Still growing my finest herb. My oldest COBs are about 3-4 years old.