What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
chillers,pumps,meters,ph adjusters, so much shit you can say goodbye too for the most part...yup ... yeehaw

R

Robrites

Thanks Boyd

Thanks Boyd

it means leaf burn from overnuting
check my first thread here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301321
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
smile.gif
[/FONT]

R

Robrites

Looks like they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing.

Good Job!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
looks like it -
the first round of organix is moving into the home stretch
i failed to note when they actually went into flower, but my poor memory
says they are about 8-9 weeks in and they are not foxtailing this time.

this will be the last i run the star kush lines. i have a mom and a couple clones , but ima prolly gift those away, like the other ten i had.
I cant keep growing something thats not much more than high midgrades at best.
the ac unit and the soil have been the difference maker in this round , and ive yet to spot any seeds or hermies on either strain and theres no foxtailing going on.

picture.php

the herijuana has been watched very closely, and , while not a big yielder and virtually no 12/12 stretch , shes gonna be some serious headstash. shes also beginning to show some purple.
I have a mother thats grown really big and bushy, shes gonna get a scrogging once i have some room. Im thinking i could get maybe 200-300 grams from her or more. shes getting trimmed every couple a weeks, and she just keeps getting thicker and stronger. her sister , isnt anywhere near as thick and bushy, but her clones are much hardier than the main girl.
I cloned all the girls on the weekend of the fourth for practice and backups ,into soil.
I had a 95%ish success rate and took only the best 2 of each strain to keep. except for the herijuana, i kept 3-4 cause they were all very vital and its such a fussy strain.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

What I do like about it is she doesnt stretch in flower,she produces rock hard, golf ball size colas, and they are massively coated in trichs. Shes gonna excel under a scrog and her buzz is stupefying. I think shed do well commercially in my market too.
Im glad I decided to keep her around , even though she hermied on the first run.

Things I dont lilke about her are the herm potential, the extra 8 weeks she needs in veg to really get going. And shes just not a commercial strain. shes a medical strain with %27 thc potential. Custom built for the mmj state growers personal painkillers.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
So , Bugman52 sent me some genetics maybe 4 months ago for reasons I forget atm.
5 different testers and a mosca c99 pack. Thanks Again Bugs!

c99

picture.php

picture.php

I popped the c99's and a GG4 hybrid called gg4rgt - which is as best as I can figure out
GG4 x ((early purple kush x c99) x "my poly thai")) no idea what the poly thai is , no info out there so its prolly a personal strain of bugs

here she is in week 5ish

picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
moving right along, I popped 2 more testers from my bugstash on the july 4th weekend

SIA - sia= sour diesel indian x agent orange f2
and
RGM4 = early purple kush x c99 X mangenta

picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
so bugman sent me some serious genetics to fool around with, and I thank him much.
its nice to experience what someone has created in their labs they felt good enough to
send a certified noob like me.
These girls EXPLODED when they hit 12/12. They have outgrown their room , and have pretty much told my inferior girls , yall need to get the fuck out , my boyfreinds coming over soon. Tripled in size , they did. Im not gonna have room to keep the perpetual rolling when these ugly girls finish up. well im lying , im gonna throw that one massize heri in there cause she dont stretch and hope i can scrog her once the c99 and gg4x have finished up.

Heres the harry , she the biggun in the front

picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
And here's the lineup bugs sent out , two more phenos to go

SIA F2 = sour diesel indian x agent orange f2
RGM4 = early purple kush x c99 X mangenta
GG4 X RGT= [RGT = epk x c99 X MY POLY THAI]
SPxGesi = Sour power x GG4xELEPHANT STOMPER #1
GGTWOG= GG4X GG4xTWOG [A BX1]
TWOG = OGXBUBBAXe32 ARTIC TRAIN WREACK X OGXBUBBA

Bugs , Your a Busy Beaver , keep up the Krazy Krosses broski!

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Hey boyd,

first is get clean water.. RO is best but pur or brita filters are better than nothing.

Damn tap water fugged up my first recycling program. Minerals eventually built up, couldn't get ph down etc. That batch of dirt needed to go outside and rinse off with rain water fer real.

Glad to find this thread, peace

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Damn FBN! That suxorz - my tap is really soft - 45-65 ppm any given day, lucky i guess - love your grows and insight in mutual threads. thanks for popping in

dont envy ,rob, just grow the best you can with what you got and better genes will find their way to you, specially when you start doing grow threads and joining relevant threads to you and your style

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
man my humidity has spiked to nearly 80% since i watered thursday - picking up a dehumidifier this afternoon.

heres some new pix

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

amanda88

Life is so much easier in DWC compared to Organics, with the latter you have the study thats OK, but what they don't tell you is....you have to live life as a pig farmer, the stink of fucking horrid, even when you do harvest.. the 'greed' of organics.. has you, once that happens you don't mind the smell, a well trod path to doom! ..lol

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
beg to differ - no bottles ($), no meters, no weekly flushes, no leaks, no pumps, no bullshit
mix the dirt once, add a tea once in awhile, im good - fuck bottles and fussy bitches
I dont mind the extra weeks in veg, im lazy
I water twice a week and rotate bitches 180*
done

Latest posts

Latest posts