Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > We grow vegetable gardens too! Post your Garden pics here

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
We grow vegetable gardens too! Post your Garden pics here Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2013, 04:15 AM #11
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
cool thread...keep the pics coming!
unregistered190 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:24 AM #12
ClackamasCootz
Expired

ClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to all
Bio

That's some of the finest pictures of a food garden ever posted on this and most other boards.

Pretty amazing on every level - I'm really, really impressed with your gardening skills!

CC
ClackamasCootz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:28 AM #13
Biosynthesis

Biosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicBuds View Post
Must be organic then? Everything I grow is organic, even my lawn.

Edit: is your pig eating tomatoes? lol, I love animals. They always put a smile on my face
Yes all organic. Lots of, well.......shit. How manure puts out the best flavors in ganga, fruits and vegetables I'll never know. I see tests online for flavors resulting from different fertilizers and manure always wins out. Particularly steer manure. Firm believer here. Last year horse manure got added as well as the chicken. I also set up a tub with a siphon-ex sucking a tea mix out of it and mixing it into. I will show you folks how I set that up later on in the season.

Thank you everyone for stopping in and posting
Biosynthesis is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2013, 04:44 AM #14
OrganicBuds
Banned

OrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClackamasCootz View Post
Bio

That's some of the finest pictures of a food garden ever posted on this and most other boards.

Pretty amazing on every level - I'm really, really impressed with your gardening skills!

CC
Considering the source, I would take this as a very high complement. Biosynthesis is killing it.
OrganicBuds is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2013, 04:58 AM #15
Biosynthesis

Biosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to allBiosynthesis is a name known to all
Yes, with your great positive attitudes it sure gears me up for a great grow season. Thanks for the positive reinforcement Clackamas and OrganicBuds!

Old 05-16-2013, 05:27 AM #16
Biosynthesis

BROCCOLI

Heres the broccoli (colobrese). Started it in the green house and transplanted last week. Lots of broccoli gets consumed here. The stuff in the supermarket isnt on the same level as the stuff you grow in your back yard and eat the same day. My cabbage didnt go from seed this year so I will have to cheat and pick up a six pack. Plan on making kraut (in a trashcan).

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2013, 05:37 AM #17
ClackamasCootz
Expired

ClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to allClackamasCootz is a name known to all
Bio

The Italian broccoli Rabe (aka Rapini) is very sweet and easy to grow though that's probably not an issue for you! LOL

Pretty classic item in Italian cuisine. It's one of our favorites in the garden. Tuscan Kale is another, aka Lacinato or Black Kale.

Good stuff and it's loaded with all kinds of healthy things...

CC

Last edited by ClackamasCootz; 05-16-2013 at 05:58 AM..

Old 05-16-2013, 05:44 AM #18
OrganicLearner

OrganicLearner will become famous soon enoughOrganicLearner will become famous soon enough
I'm curious what kind of water you guys are using for the veggie gardens. I'm trying to get a veggie patch going but the water I have access to out the hose has chlorine and chloramines but I'm not really trying to go the RO route cause that would be a real hassle and take way to long to be able to water the whole yard. Is there any type of way to filter it in real time to be able to water whenever needed?
OrganicLearner is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2013, 05:47 AM #19
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Stunning pictures for sure Bio...already had to come back and look again
unregistered190 is online now Quote

Old 05-16-2013, 05:49 AM #20
ClackamasCootz
Expired

OrganicLearner

I use water straight from the hose like every other gardener and farmer in the valley here. The Chlorine & even Chloramine issue is really over-stated.

The perfect storm for followers of stoner science.

CC

2 members found this post helpful.