What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman seeds

malawiman

Does anyone know if reeferman is going to release anymore seeds? I have been looking for his vietnamese strains. The black or the silver leaf or both

monkey5

Veteran
If you are looking for vietnamese strains .. the Black .. look for Billy Goat seeds strains! Or a cross by ACE here... monkey5

MileHighGuy

Veteran
HAHAHA that was some funny shit right there moses you are on a roll lately. I love it.... Concentrating haha

Justis

I ran a bunch of his gear. I had 1 female willy Nelson it flowered for ever an my opinion it did not get me high in the slightest nor my woman. Like I said I had only that one plant so it very well may have been a bad pheno but I thought it was a let down. All the other stuff I ran was great high female to male ratio about 80% fem out of every pack.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Does anyone know if reeferman is going to release anymore seeds? I have been looking for his vietnamese strains. The black or the silver leaf or both

Been looking for any reports on that silver leaf. I think the seeds were just duds. Sucks for anyone that purchased em. In fact it sucks for anyone who's purchased ANYTHING from this guy lol he dropped like 20 lines and they all sucked. His burmese might be the only thing worth a run in the whole catalog.

window

Veteran
Reeferman

Reeferman

A couple of years ago I grew his Santa Marta, 12/12 from seed in a corner of my tent as a filler plant, I was pretty impressed with the resulting bud. She grew like a pure sativa with very thin leaves and had pink pistals and took around 12 weeks to finish.
I have heard rumours of Reefermans reputation and how his genetics may not be the real deal, so I asked Red Riders advice in his Columbian Landrace thread, as my being from the U.K, I have never smoked a pure Lumbo, let alone grown one. He replied that my plant looked very similar to his own Santa Marta Gold and was pretty sure it was genuine. He also conformed that the high which is clear and up at first then becomes very heavy(but not in an indica way) is pretty much what most lumbos are known for.
The dried bud also has a cat piss smell and taste of incence, another known Columbian trait.
Sorry for the quality of the pic, I took it on a phone.

wondern

i know his Love Potion lline was and is bad ASS. So is the rest of his stuff. HOWEVER NEVIL ! Decied to breed a "love potion CROSS " and called the next geration WTF ? Anyways you find that Willia and you will love it trust me a strain worth haveing around. Good luck man

Wondern

Mm

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hi Guys this is Charles Scott aka Reeferman the seeds being sold on the net by the seller who also claims to sell Nevil seeds are not made by me Please search the other RM thread for a full explanation !
Thanks
CS

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Hi Guys this is Charles Scott aka Reeferman the seeds being sold on the net by the seller who also claims to sell Nevil seeds are not made by me Please search the other RM thread for a full explanation !
Thanks
CS

yo Charlie... I've grown your old seeds.. willie/cherry bomb/asia girl and 1-2 others... they all SUCKED... still have 1/2 to 3/4 packs of em... put em out for the birds, and even they won't eat em...

Charles-scott

Veteran
yo Charlie... I've grown your old seeds.. willie/cherry bomb/asia girl and 1-2 others... they all SUCKED... still have 1/2 to 3/4 packs of em... put em out for the birds, and even they won't eat em...
Thats very strange considering Asia girl was last bred in 01 I would be shocked if there germinated , the other strains you mention have been praised globally and even won cups ! OP loves the CB .
I am sorry you were not happy what was the source of your genetics ? CS

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Thats very strange considering Asia girl was last bred in 01 I would be shocked if there germinated , the other strains you mention have been praised globally and even won cups ! OP loves the CB .
I am sorry you were not happy what was the source of your genetics ? CS
I grew Asia Girl, some of the best herb that I ever produced!

Charles-scott

Veteran
A couple of years ago I grew his Santa Marta, 12/12 from seed in a corner of my tent as a filler plant, I was pretty impressed with the resulting bud. She grew like a pure sativa with very thin leaves and had pink pistals and took around 12 weeks to finish.
I have heard rumours of Reefermans reputation and how his genetics may not be the real deal, so I asked Red Riders advice in his Columbian Landrace thread, as my being from the U.K, I have never smoked a pure Lumbo, let alone grown one. He replied that my plant looked very similar to his own Santa Marta Gold and was pretty sure it was genuine. He also conformed that the high which is clear and up at first then becomes very heavy(but not in an indica way) is pretty much what most lumbos are known for.
The dried bud also has a cat piss smell and taste of incence, another known Columbian trait.
Sorry for the quality of the pic, I took it on a phone.[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42365&pictureid=999904&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

The SMCG seeds were a limited release I the 2 Harmony f-1 pheno's were actually placed in the room where the seeds you grew were bred the Harmony seeds are SMCG M x Lemon Thai X lemon larry OG are related to the plants that you enjoyed .

Asia girl was a lovely strain with a weird mind bending High that I really loved ! :thank you:

WelderDan

Veteran
I highly doubt this Charles-Scott handle is Reeferman. I've read many post by RM on his old website, and interacted with him as well. All of his posts read like they were written by a 14 year old on Aderall, tons of incorrect spelling and peppered with "LOL" every sentence.

This person is far too articulate, and the spelling and grammar alone indicate this is not Reeferman. His shit was painful to read

Latest posts

Latest posts