What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Demian's Best !

Graceweed

:yeahthats

Not only your garden is like paradise, and you are superskilled grower.....you also are a skilled photographer!!!!

I like your clips a lot!!!!

bingobango

wow

wow

Your pics are inspirational dude,there huge! so dense as well just spent an hour looking at your pics,beautifull buds man.happy growing

NolBC

Also your MS/Paint skills are top notch! Seriously Demian those plants make us want to come South... Keep posting those pics, we really like the other pics too. too. :respect: :respect: :respect:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
your stuff is making me so relaxed and happy demian.

what is better than these two wonderful creatures!!!?
trainella1024x768.jpg

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Some of the nicest outdoor shots I've seen! Almost indoor-look.. Demian = Canna-king ;) You're living the dream, it seems, hope to join the tropical alliance sometime... Peace, bro

O

Organic-Dank

damian thanks for sharing awesome grow show, me gusto mucho tus fotos del jardin :)