What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I dont like christmas

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
orWsonT.jpg

Gry

Spending some time in a hospice recently.
Few hours away and difficult to get to.
Was what I needed, and will be an easy
place to spend time on christmas day

~star~crash~

it's so easy for me to bitch about shit till i see someone walking around with an oxygen tank or in a wheel chair ... then i get grateful very quickly

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's so easy for me to bitch about shit till i see someone walking around with an oxygen tank or in a wheel chair ... then i get grateful very quickly

that's me bro, on oxygen 24/7 & I use a walker for now but I know the days of a wheelchair/power chair are only around the corner, my back is totally fucked; I suspect the many hours of motoX riding beat up my spine, falling out of the back of my El Camino at speed, etc...

so much damage that fusion is out of the equation, I'd wind up with a broomstick for a spine, zero flex.

brown_thumb

I moved to my current home/neighborhood seven years ago. I developed three friendships (I thought) and gave gifts to them all the first six years. This year, I didn't give those three people any gifts. None has ever given anything to me. All they do is take... and every time there's any kind of fiscal transaction between any of them and me... they cheat me every damn time. Even worse... they all have far more money than me... FAR more.

I'm completely sick of this sociopathic society in which we live. Greed... selfishness... self-centeredness. What concerns me is how my attitude continues to plummet. I'm to the point I don't give a shit about anything or anyone anymore. Fuck everything and everyone.

Bah-fucking-humbug!!

Green Squall

I moved to my current home/neighborhood seven years ago. I developed three friendships (I thought) and gave gifts to them all the first six years. This year, I didn't give those three people any gifts. None has ever given anything to me. All they do is take... and every time there's any kind of fiscal transaction between any of them and me... they cheat me every damn time. Even worse... they all have far more money than me... FAR more.

I'm completely sick of this sociopathic society in which we live. Greed... selfishness... self-centeredness. What concerns me is how my attitude continues to plummet. I'm to the point I don't give a shit about anything or anyone anymore. Fuck everything and everyone.

Bah-fucking-humbug!!

Reminds me of my older brother. Pisses me off he doesn't send at least a card to my parents, who have always been there for him. Not even a phone call on Christmas. And then he has no problems accepting the gifts they send him. Absolutely shameless.

brown_thumb

Reminds me of my older brother. Pisses me off he doesn't send at least a card to my parents, who have always been there for him. Not even a phone call on Christmas. And then he has no problems accepting the gifts they send him. Absolutely shameless.

Both of my brothers are effing thieves... stole from both me and our parents. I don't understand it. Our parents were both very honest.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Both of my brothers are effing thieves... stole from both me and our parents. I don't understand it. Our parents were both very honest.

Exactly the same situation. On top of the rest, this one was the deal breaker.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, Merry Christmas all and Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year :tiphat: