What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack says "Hi"

Jack says "Hi"

last Fall Jack let me know he didn't want to do the bike ride thing anymore ...its too much for his old hips & he started to balk on me till i got the hint ... we walk around like regular dog walkers now & for past 14 years he's been my faithful friend
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:asskick: ugh...that was an ass kicker...between the daylight savings lost an hour of sleep and the route and rain that was a tough ride...although the rain made things easier since it sets the sand up...

time to get dinner cooking,i'm sure i burned off a few calories today...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Bugman has some purple crosses going...……...think he calls this one M1, don't remember what is laying next to it

picture.php

Plants in the tester tent have stopped stretching

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Osteoarthritis took my right hip away from me , i got a new one & its all healed in finally but i walk kinda geeky now ...at least i'm mobile:dance013:
running some Wedding Cake this round & quickly grown very fond of her ...she's a powerhouse in the head & body (growers tip > give her plenty of Mag)

picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
If I ever loose my mind and get married, that's the Wedding Cake I want! Nice big calyxes, what does she smell like?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

slept 12 hours last night...must have been a bit tuckered out...back to the grind today though...hopefully not through foot deep gravel today!

aside from a wonky shoulder i feel pretty well recovered...and luckily it's just a normal garden day,no heavy chores to deal with...and only need to go grab groceries real quick...back to riding tomorrow though..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that shoulder from about 3 years ago when you were a pussy and fell off your bike?
yup,same one...

except i was still clipped to the pedals on that one so technically i didn't fall off the bike...more like went from 20mph to zero in a very short space...

lots of washboard yesterday...i was really missing having a suspension fork...but the wednesday was perfect for that ride otherwise...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: well that wasn't so bad...felt better than i expected to after yesterday...completely different day,warm and sunny out...would have been a nice day for a longer ride if i hadn't slept for 12 hours!

no doubt i will sleep well again tonight...might even get to bed early since i ran out of episodes of forged in fire to watch!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
It's been almost an hour and a half....You still making donuts?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darn rain here again today... I had to drive 90 miles round trip, to go pick up some decent quality plywood for my latest project..

I gonna build a nice air filter for my house...I don't have central heat and air so my air isn't constantly circulating through an air return filter.

I got an old squirrel cage blower and a 16" X 20" MERV 12 pleated filter ..
I'm gonna build a box to hold 'em... It will be about 16 X 16 and about 3 feet tall...
The HVAC guy I talked to and got some info from, called it an "air scrubber"

He said running it twice a day for a half hour will pull all kinds of dust and cat hair out of my air....

Hopefully I can make it so it's not too noisy...Maybe I'll wire it up with a digital timer inside, so it turns on and off automatically...