What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3K ~ PPK

zeke99

yeah high life I am really looking forward to it...

The biggest limitation in this building is the lack of climate control. It's always one extreme or the other. Right now I'm using a humidifier in the veg space, but even with that, I can only boost the RH up to around 40%.

zeke99

The plants ended up crowding each other out again.

I'm going to have to re-think the formation and my use of this space. I know I am wasting light.

zeke99

Folks, I apologize for the lack of excitement in this thread. Frankly I'd have more to talk about if I was innovating.

The next four Mango will bloom in a square formation - two plants on each side of a horizontal line of lamps, hung vertically, in the center of the mass. More space, less crowding, multiple lamps hitting each plant and utilize the Espalier method.

Two shots of the best Mango, from bucket to ceiling. That tall part on the back right is the response to the 600w hung at the "back". I took all of these from the floor, so keep that perspective in mind.

This is the plant with 2-3 weeks left, after I trim the others, it's going to be surrounded by light.

Mt Toker

is there a way to get pics back in this thread some how or does some one have a PPK 101 I can check out that I well documented?

Latest posts

Latest posts