What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup IC community,im back with another thread for u to watch me stumble around in ...ive made some upgrades,got some new gear,and im ready to do the damn thing.

in my veg room im runnin 2 x 600 hps over the 1 gallon and 3 gallon pots.i have T5's over my moms and 4 ft flouros over my cloners and cups.i have 2 60 site easy cloners that help keep the flower room on full.

in flower i have 8 1k's,just upgraded from 4k in the last couple months.

for soil i use fox farms....light warrior when they come out of the cloners...and then into 1 gallons and ocean forest,i add chunky perlite,earthworm castings and some lime when x plant them up to the finishing pots.(3 gallon grow bags)

for nutes i use the K.I.S.S. method with maxi grow in veg...and maxi bloom and kool bloom in flower,koolbloom doesnt start till the last couple weeks before final flush.
sometimes ill add some liquid karma to the mix,or if i think theyve been thru any stress or arent feeling good for whatever reason i might add some superthrive to it,like as if it was medicine for a cold or somethin ;)

i have a 25k btu air conditioner cooling flower,right now my hoods arent cooled,and i have no exhaust so i can only get away with firing up 7 of the lights and keep the room at decent temps and humidity.ill have thats sorted in a new york second though so no worries.

i think that about covers it as far as the room goes...now time to list strains i guess???fasheezy,heres what im rockin at the moment...

as moms already in 5 gallon pots are..

black domina
jack cheddar
san fernando diesel (2 phenos)
agent orange
zombie virus
uk cheese
ffa
jack the ripper

soon to be moms currently in 1 gallon pots are...
afghan x chemd
ed rosenthal superbud
mofo
bubba kush (katsu)
chemdawg double d

and revegging is a lucifer og and also a pre 98 bubba kush.
the reason they are revegging is because my garden went and got sick on me not long ago and i lost almost all my genetics.thanks to some bomb ass friends and me also gifting some stuff out,im back on track and actualy have a better stable then before this happened....came out the storm crispier then new money :D

ok i know enough talk,u wanna see some pics right??? i got you faded my friends,pics right here...

some music for u to groove to...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQHqLuWuig

1st ill give ya a peek of flower to keep ur attention hehehe....

picture.php

ok here goes a couple veg shots...

this is the mom/cloner/cups side of the room.

picture.php

lil better shot of the moms and whats in the cloner

picture.php

picture.php

the cups are all cheese and 3 ffa.

this is the 1 ans 3 gallon side of the room.no 3's right now because the last group was just flipped 2 days ago.some of these get x planted up soon.
these are ...ersb,ghani x chem d,chemdawg double d,mofo,bubba kush,and somethin else im forgetting off the top of my head

picture.php

this is looking into flower from the door...

picture.php

part of the left side
picture.php

part of the right side

picture.php

couple shots of the room.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some flowers...

agent orange week 5...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesel 3 weeks....there will be plenty on this girl.shes my new favorite chika in the harem.tasty as hell,stinky as a mf and gots some kick to her...my kinda lady.
i have 24 of them in there at 3 weeks right now.
picture.php

this was them about a week and a half ago...

picture.php

heres some dried...

picture.php

and finaly this is one of the uk cheese tht just got flipped a couple days ago.

picture.php

well...i guess thats about it for now.any and all comments and advice is welcome,this is the 1st time i had this much to do so any pointers or tips of the trade will be appreciated.i hope this thread is active,the more u guys respond the more it makes me wanna slam this joint with pics ya kno.i look forward to meetin some new peeps and you already kno im lookin forward to seeing all my friends ive made here already.IC mag family is the best community on the www yo.:respect:
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bongers-good to see you brother..sit back and enjoy the sho.peace-T-

bruh bear-ryt on broski.good to have you aboard.
peace-T-

cork-yea thats the uk cheese,i been runnin her for yrs,im positive shes the girl.ill try to get a better pic of her for u.im sure youll recognize her once she starts flowerin out.
thanks for the post homie.
peace-T-

B.self-thanks for the compliment bro,im glad to have you here.
peace-T-

ill get a few pics up later tonight.

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got dank and graham...ya snuck in there on me while i was postin....wattup homies,glad to see you up in the spot.....roll somethin up,kick back and relax,mi casa is ur casa. :respect:
thanks for taggin up.
peace-T-

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Looks incredible in there Tona. Got to say tho that I'm glad it's you trimming instead of me, lol

sweet......love your Moms section......In my experience......that is the most important part of the grow.....keeping that train rolling......start to finish.......+++....might need to add a few more fans.....how does the wall AC unit work.....???? I have 2 ton....split...and it works excellent.