What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I'm drinking Stone IPA tonight. AB is def. Stone. Way better stouts out there than Guinness. Ruination is IPA holiness. Double Bastard is my favorite beer of them all!! Mmmmmmm!

bigdaddyc9

Plain Iced Tea w/Lime Juice and Agave nectar for sweetener.On crushed ice it's hard to beat for the cottonmouth blues.I am also a part time Pepsi-holic,due to oxys and hurling.Peace and One Love-BigD

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so after four DWI's in NY including two very exciting police chases (one making page 2 of a major paper) I'd decided that drinking wasn't for me. I used to drink JD & ginger ale, the wonderful flavor of well mixed jd/ginger lingers strongly in my mind, that & budweiser cans, tall boys by the case.

Everytime i "used" to drink Jack Daniels ,i'd get nighmares ..people chasing me with knives ...wake up in the middle of night.All kinds of weird stuff ...now knob creek or bookers/ bakers burbon ..that i can enjoy...:ying:

Yea Stone Ruination is good, I thought it was going to be this ultra hoppy extreme, but was pleasantly surprised. Very complex, only extreme to newbs.

For those that like their beer with flavor, another brewer that kicks ass is Avery out of Colorado. They brew this beer called the Reverend...everyone has a story while being fuct up on that beer. Its brewed with hard rock belgian candy...taste like liquid gold pumpkin spice elixr--however I have had a couple of bad batches--i think its the candy. Get it fresh.

Stouts--Victory makes a good one called the Storm King. Also one of the best stouts I have EVER tried came from Stone...i think it was the Russian Imperial...holy moses. Absolutely DIVINE.

i have YET to try Double Bastard..shit! Doesnt it come out at a certain time of year ?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Yes, just like their Russian Imperial Stout (one of the best) it's special release only. DB is a once a year release. It comes out late autumn. Storm King is very good, Old Rasputin is great, Smuttynose Imperial Stout is a good one too.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
At the very top of my "beer wish list," are Pliny the younger, and Pliny the elder. Top of the heap! Great beer from what I understand!

Ribsauce

anyone here ever had a north coast old rasputin... its just beautiful and its about 12% hehe... also gotta love me some troegs... nugget nectar and troegenator double bock are simply amazing... oh shit cant forget mad elf or naked elf... its an east coast small microbrew but boy do they know how to make some goodens... by the way stoners must have good taste in beer cause yall are spouting off some of my personal favorites

There were these big bottles of beer I got on SUPER special from a local fancy supermarket. This beer was called Malhuer Dark special Brut. I may have mispelled it.

It was 13% and you could taste it, but it wasnt too overpowering. Loads of spice, probably the spiciest ive tried...tons of dark roast malt, and it even had a little bit of hops on the end. Good stuff, great buy. Got them for like six bucks a bottle, came back the next day and I took all they had. Some customer never picked up his brew, so teh manager let it go cheap .

Think of this as a "Double Russian Imperial "

F

Franky4fingers

Check out Great white... super tasty long board is good as well

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
H3 2013
Cab Sauv
Columbia Crest
$10 at Rite Aid
tasty
1175352x.jpg

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Milwaukee's Best Ice. Garbage but cheap.

I should have said a Foty.