Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Are Sativa Super Autos Reliable?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Are Sativa Super Autos Reliable? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2017, 06:03 PM #1
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice
Are Sativa Super Autos Reliable?

I want to try a few Super Autos in my search for potent sativas that will finish outdoors in my climate. My season is good from May until mid October, reports of some going 200+ days is a concern for my climate even if started indoors in april. I would like to hear from others experience growing these super autos.
'Boogieman' is online now Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 10:51 AM #2
Arnold.

Arnold. will become famous soon enough
At what latitude/country are you growing Boogieman?
Arnold. is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 10:55 AM #3
Arnold.

I did an extensive search for sativa highs for a Northern outdoor time frame. 52N, Belgium.

You can start seeds at least one month earlier here, I germ most of mine April the 1st.

This is Muay Thai x Wild Thailand ryder I made:

Arnold. is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2018, 10:57 AM #4
Arnold.

So yes, those super auto's can be quiet late, but just start them early or get them rootbound and you'll be safe.

Other nice sativa high's:
Durban, WildSuper07, Ultra Early Love, Hells Angels x GuerillaGold sativa
Arnold. is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 11:04 AM #5
VonBudí
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

VonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud of
did you try La Buena Hierbas stuff? meaning to myself.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2018, 12:08 AM #6
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Very nice arnold!
I tried both Flash and LaBuenaHierba, both are great but LBH are generally quicker and a bit more resistent.
MuayThai can get huuuuuge when planted in soil(not pots), mine went may-october and was a true monster but gorgeous plant.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2018, 10:02 PM #7
Veggia farmer

Veggia farmer will become famous soon enough
that is a fucking huge auto man! cool... diving into afs again, after a ten year break... Super auto?
Veggia farmer is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2018, 04:37 AM #8
TanzanianMagic

TanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
I want to try a few Super Autos in my search for potent sativas that will finish outdoors in my climate. My season is good from May until mid October, reports of some going 200+ days is a concern for my climate even if started indoors in april. I would like to hear from others experience growing these super autos.
Answer: yes.

I plant super autos outdoors, from anywhere in February (very mild winter, last year) through July (finished in October/November).

Anything planted in or before May is going to be fine, all things considered.

By the way, as long as it doesn't freeze, you can plant seeds outdoors very early. It seems to make for very robust plants too.

I have noticed that you can prevent some mildew by not watering after the completion of flowering. It is as if the mature flowers naturally attract moisture/dew, and maybe that is how the plants water themselves in desert like conditions/at the end of the dry season.

In the tropics, rain falls once a year, in the monsoon season. After that, there is only the water in acquifers/standing pools, which slowly dry until the next rainy season.

I've long thought that the increased need for phosphorus just prior to flowering is to facilitate an expansion of the root system to supply all the new calyxes and hairs, facilitated by the retreat of the water table, which upon retreating creates upto 2 feet of space for new roots to grow.

Just a thought.

Last edited by TanzanianMagic; 03-19-2018 at 02:31 PM..
TanzanianMagic is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 02:55 PM #9
Goldslug

Goldslug will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold. View Post
I did an extensive search for sativa highs for a Northern outdoor time frame. 52N, Belgium.

You can start seeds at least one month earlier here, I germ most of mine April the 1st.

This is Muay Thai x Wild Thailand ryder I made:

View Image

View Image
Super nice jobbss , look super great !!!
Goldslug is online now Quote

Old 04-26-2018, 07:45 PM #10
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Skunkist is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
I don't know about super autos, but I think you can go wrong with AUTO MALAWI X NORTHERN LIGHTS from Ace Seeds . It's given for 12 weeks max .
The breeder said to not under estimate her .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=340805

Have a good season 2018 !
The_Skunkist is online now Quote