Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Guerilla Harvesting - Are you a Rabbit or a Turtle?

Thread Title Search
Guerilla Harvesting - Are you a Rabbit or a Turtle? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2017, 07:03 PM #1
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
Guerilla Harvesting - Are you a Rabbit or a Turtle?

As a Gorilla Grower with many plants, and in a few sites, when you harvest, do you take the whole plant, or just go in, cut the Colas, and get your ass out of there?

Like a rabbit? In and Out.
or
Like a turtle? Strip them bare.
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 07:37 PM #2
amanda88

amanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really niceamanda88 is just really nice
the times I have gone GG

I have taken all my crop back to the HQ?

trimmed harvested etc as required

then return to the GG and re amend the soil

tho in most cases won't be used for a good 6 months tho

god help anyone growing in my amended soil ie.

its no longer a territory issue but one of property

ie my property my amendments lol

cheers/

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:59 AM #3
Love Lightning

Love Lightning is on a distinguished road
haha i have to say rabbit. different plants finish at different times.. my main strain finishes from mid september to mid october. (indica/sativa phenoes)
Love Lightning is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 04:39 PM #4
Koondense

Koondense is a splendid one to beholdKoondense is a splendid one to beholdKoondense is a splendid one to beholdKoondense is a splendid one to beholdKoondense is a splendid one to beholdKoondense is a splendid one to beholdKoondense is a splendid one to beholdKoondense is a splendid one to beholdKoondense is a splendid one to beholdKoondense is a splendid one to beholdKoondense is a splendid one to behold
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Turtle.
I trimmed mostly on site if there was time.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2017, 02:16 AM #5
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant futureTychoMonolyth has a brilliant future
I've spoken to several local growers and they tend to take their sweet time about it. Go out, light one up, cut the colas and pick every bud, sit have a beer, then pack out.

I would expect a guerilla to jump in, cut the colas, and get the hell out or risk getting caught in the act. After all, the small remaining buds from say 40 plants can't amount to much more than about 4-5oz.

Old 12-13-2017, 02:17 AM #6
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
do you plan on using the sites again?
pop_rocks is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 02:29 AM #7
TychoMonolyth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
do you plan on using the sites again?
Ah... good point.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:07 AM #8
hamstring

hamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nice
Cut all branches off the same length so they can be bundled easier. Usually leaving just the main stalk.

It makes it easy to pull all the cages off the stripped stalks.

Cut the stalk off 4inches from the ground. I like leave a inconspicuous amount so if I use the site again next season I can find these holes again. Easier to prep next season.

Hide all the cages. I dont pack them out the same time I harvest.

I trim as much as possible near the site. Why carry weight that is not usable . I can never trim it all the days are much shorter so there is always some untrimmed weed leaving with me.

Never leave a messy site. Even if I get ripped I still clean the site up removing cages and stalks.
hamstring is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:39 PM #9
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Weather and strain dependent....or whether or not seeing any evidence of others (foot prints, voices) within the general area.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2017, 08:12 PM #10
HIMALAYAN GANJA

HIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the roughHIMALAYAN GANJA is a jewel in the rough
cut branches to same length make tight bundles. the leaves protect the buds a bit as they are bundeled up. put in many layers of garbage bag then into backpack and then i walk home. there is no point getting busted at the very end of all that hard work, while driving the harvest home
HIMALAYAN GANJA is offline Quote