You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Zamaldelica

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Zamaldelica Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2017, 07:32 AM #1701
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Day 26

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:33 AM #1702
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Day 26

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:53 PM #1703
Twoey

Twoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the rough
They look very promising
Twoey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:00 PM #1704
Twoey

Twoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the rough
Little update on my Zam

My little two new Zamaldelica are happily growing. They seems to be unaffected by my action of bending them and keep on growing nice and green.
I can spot some difference between the two, Zam 1 (ph. 1 and 2) has narrower leaves than Zam2 (ph. 3 and 4).

Enjoy!

Twoey is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:13 AM #1705
saitama

Happy 12/12 day everyone!

The one in the front seems to be more squat and flowering faster. The buds are more developed. The lady in the back is taller, more stretchy and has smaller buds.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:22 AM #1706
Twoey

Chop Time

Well I think It's time to chop my first Zamaldelica she's at her 11th week of flowering.
She yellowed out nicely and stopped pushing new pistils out since week 9th 1/2
Here are some photos
Main bud

And Thricomes' galore

Twoey is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:23 AM #1707
saitama

Bravo!
saitama is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:30 AM #1708
Twoey

Thank you Saitama, now I'm looking forward to smoke her. I also love that there are some slightly purple calixes scattered in her buds.
Twoey is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:21 PM #1709
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Greetings Twoey, Congrats on yiur first Zamaldelica grow and harvest. Looks like you harvested a little bit early so expect her to be rather racy. That will mellow over time with a good 2 to 3 month cure to really have her at her most potent!
I grew Zamaldelica as my first Ace purchase and fell in love eith her and Thankfully I took clones and she is still alive a well in my veg chamber and one in flower too. Ran her three times this year and comtinue in 2018 with a couple new Zamals.
Zamaldelica Elite x Purple NepJam.
Purple Zamal x Purple NepJam.
A nice forest of Zamal and Zamaldelica to start the year!!!

Enjoy your bounty ! Happy harvest and Happy Future Grows
ULMW is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:13 PM #1710
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoey View Post
Well I think It's time to chop my first Zamaldelica she's at her 11th week of flowering.
She yellowed out nicely and stopped pushing new pistils out since week 9th 1/2
Here are some photos
Main bud
View Image
And Thricomes' galore
View Image
View Image
View Image
Amazing Twoey!What did you use to shoot the close ups ?
Syd Barrett is online now Quote