Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Any plans for some superfruit/superfruit crosses

Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
Any plans for some superfruit/superfruit crosses Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2011, 01:53 PM #1
Sideways

Sideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the rough
Any plans for some superfruit/superfruit crosses

Hey cap'n - Do you still have the superfruit around? I would love to see some crosses of that pop up. Just a thought now that your back in the bean makin bidness....

" Weed doesn't fuck up your motivation, it fucks up your motivation to do things that suck!"

Joe Rogan
Sideways is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2011, 10:47 PM #2
Sideways

Sideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the roughSideways is a jewel in the rough
Bump ... Cap'n?

" Weed doesn't fuck up your motivation, it fucks up your motivation to do things that suck!"

Joe Rogan
Sideways is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2011, 10:38 PM #3
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
Not at this time......Sorry friend...Maybe in the future I can round up what is needed to make something happen........................ ...............CC

Kryptonite Seeds are available exclusively at
www.seedbay.com
and soon to be availible at
www.seedboutique.com
Capt. Crip is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2017, 01:05 AM #4
Illowl

Illowl is on a distinguished road
I've got some su Superfruit seeds also I have purple Superfruit seeds I'm doing two of each also I'm doing a blue God a lemon kush and many more coming in the future purple coaches also Afghani number one Afghani Kush God bud blue God lemon lime lemon kush you come my friend stay healthy and medicated God bless bmore AKA Coneheads!
Illowl is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 10:09 PM #5
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
Someone please erase above troll post..
I finally get a place set up and a troll appears..And I haven’t posted shit anywhere...lol
Capt. Crip is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 10:21 PM #6
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud of
Good to see ya back captain!
toxic hippie is offline Quote