What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

highbrid

I guess I sent a pm at the wrong time a minute ago, but if anyone can help it would be a ton of (strech and time) help, Is the Pre 98 (which is all I ever wanted) or any other bubbas still down south at the club or held by a few fellas only? Im on my way down and dont want to make a bogus trip. Please help guys before i drive 6 hours 37 minutes down there.....map quest it already.....sorry for the rant. also any og's?

Guest423

Veteran
well guys....when a person thinks of the realest most pure indica/kush wouldn't that be a short, stalky, big leaved, leafy golf ball nugs, with little to no stretch? i'd think that would be the closest to an original.

whats with all these bubbas around that stretch and have so much spacing between nodes? most the finished nug shots around here claiming original bubba aren't even dense golf ball nugs...even grown shitty they still grow dense nugs....u can say different enviroment if u want but all the bubba i seen grown indoor, outdoor, and by different growers and grow rooms they all have the same thing in common...dense golf ball nugs. no foxtailing, no whispiness, just dense round nugs that are solid.

in order to get to the bottom of which cut is which or which cut is original or more pure people would have to put ego's aside and try to think of the facts which can't be done around here. just saying well i got my bubba from someone that grew it for years doesn't mean that it's an original cut....what if they were growing an s1 or hybrid of bubba for years?

you have to ask yourself what is a text book indica? short, stalky, big thick stems, big leaves, tight nodes, as little stretch as possible, dense leafy golf ball style nugs.

if you do that the answer is obvious, it don't matter when u got it, where u got it, what people claim. the proof is in the plant not what anyone says.

throw up all the bubba plant pics and bubba nug shots u can find on the boards and take a look....it's pretty obvious.

but...some people like a plant that stretches a little more, maybe likes a little different flavor, or whatever the case might be. people have different wants and needs and different ideals.

even when people fight in these threads about which is which and what is what the one thing everyone always agrees on is bubba is bomb ass motha ****in bud.

so grow that shit, smoke that shit, and let her shine.....she's a true elite....period.

SoulRebel

Neither of my bubbas stretch much at all. The katsu cut a bit more than the pre 98. Both are short, stout, indica flavor monsters!!! :jump: I love 'em both, with a slight edge to the katsu... :headbange

... S R... :wave:

ograskal

Veteran
FYI....The Bubba Kush and OG Kush are supposedely Kush Hybrids....Not your Textbook Kushes.... :wink: .....~ogr

Guest423

Veteran
ograskal said:
FYI....The Bubba Kush and OG Kush are supposedely Kush Hybrids....Not your Textbook Kushes.... :wink: .....~ogr

FYI....it's pretty obvious og kush is nowhere near a textbook kush....original bubba on the other hand is a textbook indica/kush. like i said the plant don't lie... :wink:

G

all i know is i will take a nice good pic of my pre98 and show everyone is just about pegged to igt pics. thank you very much... and disty you braught my name into this i didnt sling anything to you or even say about your family.. just waid if it wasnt for your dad you wouldnt ahve any of the shit you run... end of story. im done arguing with you... you know it all and you are the perveyor of cannabis as far as im concerned. so i guess from here on out we should take your word over everyones as you were there when it all happened..

cheers

ograskal

Veteran
Its funny how people think they know what the Original Bubba and OGK are suppose to look like...They'll beleive anything they here....LMFAO.....~ogr

G

Quoted on page 5 by Mysterx: "and my sfv will coat your motuh with lemon pledge and has a nice kick behind it ..but which og i ahve 10 cuts."

Let me get this right, you have 10 og cuts??? If one of them is the real deal, why do you need ten of em?? Still looking for the real one is what i deduce from someone who's got ten and counting....

G

Or your just one hell of a salesman and hyping that og to the teeth! I've got the rainbow, the larry, the bj kush, the darth kush, the sourkraut kush, and the forget about it kush! Maybe someday I'll have ten og's too...

ograskal

Veteran
babaghanoush said:
Quoted on page 5 by Mysterx: "and my sfv will coat your motuh with lemon pledge and has a nice kick behind it ..but which og i ahve 10 cuts."

Let me get this right, you have 10 og cuts??? If one of them is the real deal, why do you need ten of em?? Still looking for the real one is what i deduce from someone who's got ten and counting....

LOL....He's growin them all out side by side to see which ones are the Keepers....Just becuz You have the Original doesnt mean there arent better ones or othere ones that arent worth Keeping....Some may also be better for breeding than others...~ogr

G

I'll agree with ya ograskal, but how do ten diff plants have the same name?

G

Btw, i'm just curious, not really into putting people down, but when i read that someone has ten diff cuts of "ONE" strain, i get even more curious...

ograskal

Veteran
Thats what happens when you have a Bomb ass Strain Like OG KUsh....People start re- working it and Making S1's of it.....I have grown 3 differnt versions of OGK and they are all differnt but dank in there own ways....~ogr

Dusty Bowls

ograskal said:
LOL....He's growin them all out side by side to see which ones are the Keepers....Just becuz You have the Original doesnt mean there arent better ones or othere ones that arent worth Keeping....Some may also be better for breeding than others...~ogr

I really dont buy that at all. People knock S1s so hard for breeding...even you do OGRaskal so why would you want to "test a clone to see if its good for breeding" and to do that you need to make seeds with it and I dont think swerve is hitting 10 ogs with a good outcross and running large populations of each line to find a good breeder with his almighty 1800 watts of power! I'm with babaganoush....dude just doesnt know

Dusty Bowls

ograskal said:
Thats what happens when you have a Bomb ass Strain Like OG KUsh....People start re- working it and Making S1's of it.....I have grown 3 differnt versions of OGK and they are all differnt but dank in there own ways....~ogr

but you still only keep your main og clone which you say in every trait category outdoes all the other cuts youve grown, which came from swerve I believe.

Also folks do have IGTs bubba....just few and far between and most that have it dont know it

:fsu:

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
I really dont buy that at all. People knock S1s so hard for breeding...even you do OGRaskal so why would you want to "test a clone to see if its good for breeding" and to do that you need to make seeds with it and I dont think swerve is hitting 10 ogs with a good outcross and running large populations of each line to find a good breeder with his almighty 1800 watts of power! I'm with babaganoush....dude just doesnt know

I'm not saying thats what he's growing them out for, its just a Possibility....Hell if I had the Time and Space I would grow all of them out myself to see which ones are the Dankest and Which ones are worth Keeping....And I dont think theres nothing wrong with that is there?????..Especially if you love to smoke OG Kush....And Dusty, You will agree with anybody if they are Disagreeing or Bashing Swerve cuz Your JUst Hatin on Swerve, Thats All....And the Funny thing is, Swerve never did anything wrong to you personally , right...????...~ogr

o.g.kushman

the pre98 bubba has more of a chocolate hashiness to it along with a more pronounced top. it is known for its little to no stretch and rock hard nuggies. ill get updated 47 day pics tonight of her.

Latest posts

Latest posts