What's new

what should i grow beside my Bangi X Ethio ??

OnceUpon

a kind friend gifted me some bangi x ethiopian, i'll be running these in the fall but im looking for suggestions to go beside her.
i loved tikal and. im looking for another kind, friendly, social sativa that will work in the same space indoors... likley going to pick up honduras, any other ideas ace lovers???

W

Water-

I am currently doing Fem. Purple Zamal X Bangi Haze and
a few Bangi Ethiopian and
a pure Fem. Bangi Haze

along side CBG Durban and my own crosses.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
OnceUpon, I'm guessing you are tropical or subtropical to be planting in the fall.
The Dread Bread on the Ace seeds site would be a fun one to watch. The Guatemala would be in a kind, happy groove as well.

Best of luck in whatever you choose.
Peace brother

OnceUpon

^^^ nope, ill be running them indoor

im at 50n and have some fun ace stuff going outside right now.... as you kindly suggested :)
bangi & nepal jam:

Attachments

• nepal jam.jpg
    nepal jam.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 17

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OnceUpon,

I would recommend you Congo x Kali China fem, Orient Express regular or Zamaldelica fem. They all have similar flowering times and will work well together in the same grow, and they are all different to Bangi Haze x Ethiopian and to the previous ACE strains you have grown.

OnceUpon

thanks for the suggestions. ive run OE twice now, good stuff.

judging by the flowering time... the congo x kc is quite congo dominant??

passed by that one becuase of the "crazy" description of the effects... sorta the same reason i have not picked up the zam yet, a few referances here to scary pheno's etc

i guess there are some friendly and fun ones to be found?? nice!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OnceUpon,

The Congo x KC is a very nice blend of both parental lines, although in flowering is mostly pure sativa flowers with very uplifting qualities. Kali China makes wonderful hybrids with sativas.

Another catalog strains i would recommend you (paying special attention to your requirement of 'kind, friendly, social sativa that will work in the same space indoors') are Congo and Nepal Jam. I only recommended you catalog strains in the first place as they are more highly tested, but probably you will find those type of effects in many hybrids from our R+D section: Panama x Honduras, Zamaldelica x Ethiopian, Honduras x Nepal Jam, Congo #3 x Bangi Haze, Orient Express x Bangi Haze, etc ... although these new hybrids are not fully tested yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts