What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little Sample

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
heya AM the kal x provides a heavy couchlock. smoke enough and you'll fall asleep at the tray. going to do a strain report at og.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
give us a link to the smoke report on OG zep and I love that citral!
Incredible job with the KalX once again I am really pleased to see your hard work pay off in such a great way :)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
friend ~ :wave:

thanks br0... good to hear from you, as always. i'll post those babies as soon as og posts my reports. i think they go over em first. i can say this... personally, i enjoy the citral more than the kal x overall ~ :cool:

see ya soon FF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
after this years ICmag cup I saw if I'm not mistaken rez take pics of Soma's Citralah Hash or jelly hash... Suffice to say it looked excellent to me and I was wondering if you will be using your trim to produce summore goodies from your lovelies!...mmmm bubble..... :)

was the citral uplifting or inspiring because to me it looks like a vibrant healthy specimen. ohh ill just be patient and wait for that smoke report :) your the man zep and a happy 4th to you too.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
well... until my reports are "released" by og :rolleyes: here's my comparison between nirvana citral and thseeds kal x...

grower's tilt: germinated 3 beans of each producing 1 citral female and 3 kal x ladies (3 seperate phenos). flower time ran 9 weeks (59-70 days) for all 4 girls, however, the kal x hash plant pheno had to be cut at day 59 due to forming banana clusters. yield totaled 2 ounces for the citral, 3 ounces for the kal x afghan pheno, 2 ounces for the kal x mix pheno and 1.5 ounces for the kal x hash plant pheno. overall, very close but with a 3/3 female ratio, kal x gets the edge.

tokers tilt: not as close as the growers tilt. the flavor of the kal x is very light, a slight pine/hash taste with almost no expansion. citral is a musky lemon and moderate expansion and a nice happy mello buzz. the kal x buzz is very laid back, almost sleep inducing. for me, citral is the better smoke, hands down.

overall tilt: the growers tilt made it a bit closer but nirvana seeds citral ($15 for 10) beats thseeds kal x ($45 for 10) in a head to head.

FF...

yes indeed, soma = gold.

wow, still no grow reports for citral and kal x. i did them yesterday so they should be there soon. i made a batch of citral trim hash oil and it was better than most of my oils. very smooth with a nice happy up high. so far, nlxshiva trim makes the tops.
1330logos_1-thumb.gif

Aquaman2112

Thanx for the updates I grew NLxShiva it streghed like a mofo have you tried Nirvanas white Rhino it is some good smoke.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
AM... haven't had the pleasure yet, however, a good friend of mine (laylowclambaker) has a 10 pack and is going to hook me up with a couple. i am really looking forward to a grow of it.;)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
i am impressed with nirvanas CITRAL as i could be ~ i made the mistake of not pulling a clone from her though, so i'll have another go at it from seed and grab a momma and pops this time around ~ :D the KAL X from thseeds is outstanding medical herb. it's very mellow... it will induce a trance if you want it. if you're looking for that nice expansion in your vaporbong tokes (like me :p) .... then this bud isn't for you, it's way too smooth. i have to say... the kal x was a fun plant to grow. she has no shortage of personality. ;) ok i better say buh bye i guess :wave:

1330jimmy9-thumb.gif

Last edited:

Aquaman2112

Zeppelin You talked me into trying a pack with my next order,
Dr Chronic will give you any Nirvana strain as a freebie so I will be getting some. been giving alot of my Bussiness to SD because of well good service and BOG exclusive dealer.

Aquaman2112

Aquaman2112

You mean there are people out there who don't Dig Zeppelin?
where I come from we took those people way out in the swamps and left them there.......lol
some even made it out depends on how good they are at untieing knots :)

Hey Hey Momma say the way you move....

Hey Hey Momma say the way you move....

..........gonna make you sweat gonna make you groove..............alright Zep you got the citrus fruity vibe goin you say the vapors are smooth in ya, nice to hear. My blueberrys are gonna be a fruity compliment to an already good fruit basket you got goin LOL CHeers to all;)