What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

splinter7

I am finishing up a Panama reg, but it is an f2 since no one had any Panama beans for a bit. Does this look normal for Ace? It's still throwing white hairs and thickening up during week 13, but I thought this was a quick flower. It is a bit fox tailed, at least more so than most strains i have run.

at f83
20240202_163342.jpg

20240206_134941.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really nice Panama finishing indoors @splinter7 :) Don't know what type of parent plants were chosen to produce your seeds, but yes, you can find longer flowering expressions in the Panama gene pool that tend to reflower several times if feeding and conditions are good.

splinter7

Really nice Panama finishing indoors @splinter7 :) Don't know what type of parent plants were chosen to produce your seeds, but yes, you can find longer flowering expressions in the Panama gene pool that tend to reflower several times if feeding and conditions are good.

I think the mom was selected for pink pistils...like the ones where the tips turn pink for a week or so before completely turning. This plant does that, but instead of pink, the pistils are red.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan

Hi @Dr. Mantis Toboggan :) Thanks for your support and for choosing Panama. The lower bud in your last picture is more than done. Begin flushing (if you are not already doing it) and don't delay the harvest time too much.
Thanks for the feedback @dubi! Just harvested both the mother and the clone yesterday.

From my journal:

There was a fair amount of ambiguity with the Panamas: The tops of the clone were starting to produce more flower, but the leaves were dying. The bottoms still had more white than orange hairs, but the trichs on the tops were finally starting to turn amber.
Obviously I'm a noob here. Is what I described normal?

FeelHaze

Update, day 13 in the flowering stage. She's a stretcher and she already stinks. Spicy and skunky witch sweet chocolate notes becoming more and more obvious each day. I'm really looking forward to see which pheno she's going to be regarding the diversity in this line.

1000004484.jpg
1000004487.jpg

I also wanted to add that pict of a top of her, zoomed 10X. We can already see some microscopic trichome action in there.

1000004516.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bom dia...
Ace tropical mix reg '2 doce ...na roleta russa é uma panamá feno verde,bem limonada,casquinha de limão..
relatos e edições quando puder venho atualizar...

é nois que planta..

Bon dia @Dedomelow she is looking great and indeed very Panama-like :yes: How did she finish ?

All the best for the flowering stage @FeelHaze :) and good luck with your new Panama baby @Tranquilidade !

nattyroots

Hey, here are three Panama indoors under leds in soil with gypsum and phosphate top dressing during flowering ( and a Congo) for comparison. I’ve recently raised my lights as I thought the Panamas might be suffering from being too close ( the Congo plant is further away) but I feel like in the past few weeks they haven’t been growing flowering as quickly as before. Any suggestions? The first panama in the pics has that lemon candy Terp in spades but it’s faded a bit which has got me worried. The second one is a little more leafy and the third one seems to be a longer flowering variety. Any suggestions? By my original calculations they re all at around day 56.

Attachments

• IMG_5795.jpeg
    IMG_5795.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5792.jpeg
    IMG_5792.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5794.jpeg
    IMG_5794.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5793.jpeg
    IMG_5793.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 27

Dedomelow

Bon dia @Dedomelow ela está linda e realmente muito parecida com o Panamá. :sim: Como ela terminou?

Tudo de bom para a fase de floração @FeelHaze :) e boa sorte com seu novo bebê Panamá @Tranquilidade !
Boa tarde mano..
Ela ta ligada na tomada,não para de pistilar,acho que vai engordar mais um pouco,o flor cheira a limão doçe intensso,não marquei a data de flora,eu tinha fotos em outros foruns brasileiros,mais os dois estão fora do ar,só sei que a panama foi pra flora depois da oth....agora vou ficar lendo os tricomas...quando ela madurar mais volto com outra foto..

é nois que planta...