What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE X KALI CHINA FEMINIZED

TheDarkStorm

Looks like youve done a beautiful job with the work put in to this dubi...well done
An for the guys who've put the pictures up of what ther working with...stunning...brilliant growing lads...thank you for the pictures...I really do like the look of this. Need to go hunt some down.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Many tasty results on this page!
I am debating between this Haze x KC or the Zam x KC....has anyone grown both strains? Any advantages you can share?
Looking for an easy grow with good pest resistance. Thanks!

Hey CC,

I happen to have grown both last year, just one plant each, the zamal cross ended up as a quite short statured plant with good end product, although nothing remarquable (except maybe the flavours, with the sourest scent ever which took on cocoa-ish tones with curing), but I much prefered the haze hybrid. Just one plant isn't enough to get a good view though, but if after sativa dominant plant maybe you should go for the "Kali Haze" as I like to call it. I've started another one while the latest session was still flowering and it turned into a gigantic plant, had to break the apex twice and many side branches as well. I can smell carrots... ;P Last year plaant was rather easy to work with (I'm not very good with long flowering sativas), but I can feel the one I currently have is more tricky...

Hope it helps,

Irie! :wave:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Thank you @mriko, your insights have helped a lot!
Best wishes for your current grow!
Irie vibes!

Glad I could be of any help :biggrin:

Within a couple of weeks or so I'll post some photos of the plant mentionned in the post above. Buds are engorging, foxtails are piling up and the carrot scent has taken on a quite sour note lately.
Couldn't resist today, had to cut off some buds on the lowest branches for some sampling.

I stoopidly didn't take much notes for this one plants. I can't tell on which day I started it, neither which day the first flower showed up, only have approximations, but this pheno is going to be a 14-16weeks one I think. As said above I coul do better work with these long flowering strains, but considering the fact that I have been for the past 3-4 weeks out of BioBloom, with only a NPK 2-2-5 and some PK 13-14 at hand, I had to deal with some serious lack of phosphorus at some point, with loooooots of leaves taking on the dreaded copper-ish hue, needing near-daily doses of PK 13-14, I think I managed to take her through these hard times quite well, or maybe rather it's a very forgiving strain that can accept some mistakes without much consequences provided you correct things quickly.

Well, I don't have many other Haze grow experiences to compare with, but that's how I feel about it. yeah, I woud say it's a great plant for a first haze grow or someone with little experience at growing this type of plant.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
A little bit of update...

The end is nigh, will cut her down next weekend or following week. About 1/3 to 4/5 looks ready (lower branches and those in corners) while the part closest tolamp keeps piling on foxtails.

Some calyxes have taken a pink/fuschia to dark purple colour (wooohooo!), I'm going to let the windows open for the next nights I guess.

I've done a little sampling of course... With unexpected results to say the least.
Last year's plant was all woods, incense and earthy flavours, top notch 2-hits wake and bake, with lots of positive and happy energy. I Think that was the Cambodian genetics from Kali Mist shining through.

This pheno here is worlds away, if not otherwordly, hehe ;p
Flavour-wise beside the woody hazy one is a dark sour lemon one with earthy notes which reminds me some nice SSSDH I grew some years ago.

This morning I lit up a doobie on my way to the bakery. I was expecting a happy cambo-kick, or something close, after a couple of hits, but nothing. Reached half the cig, still nothing, until a couple hits later some tingling starts in the head, that grows exponentially with each step and puff until totally spaced out. OMG, is that a creeper??

I haven't had that kind of material in ages, and actually, I don't think I've ever grown any creeper strain until now, this is just great if so :woohoo:

Sorry folks, only some yap-yap today, next pics will come along with harvest time, soon-soon!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ColaCalyx,

Sorry for the delay in the reply. Guess it depends on what kind of plant and finished product do you prefer.

Zamaldelica x Kali China is a fast flowering, compact and easier to grow balanced sativa/indica hybrid with strong more hybrid effects and fruity terpene profiles.

On the other hand, Haze x Kali China is very sativa dominant, longer flowering, taller/lankier, more mold resistant, with more heady effects and more incensey/hazy terpenes.

The resistances against the different most common plagues are stated in the official descriptions of the strains on our website.
Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any other doubt. Thanks for your interest!

Many tasty results on this page!
I am debating between this Haze x KC or the Zam x KC....has anyone grown both strains? Any advantages you can share?
Looking for an easy grow with good pest resistance. Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mriko :)

Congrats on your new Haze x Kali China harvest! A pleasure to see you are revisiting this strain ;)
Looks like a Haze dominant pheno like in the previous grow. Really nice yield and development, good job! :yes:
Hope she had the branching and the effects and terpenes you are looking for in this profile of sativa dom strains.

Irie brother! :ying:

Haze x Kali China at 7 weeks.

Attachments

• 20200620000912_IMG_2193.jpg
    20200620000912_IMG_2193.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 20200620001035_IMG_2197.jpg
    20200620001035_IMG_2197.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20200614022926_IMG_2113.jpg
    20200614022926_IMG_2113.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 71

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks UniqueFlower for sharing pics of this year Haze x Kali China.
Is a clone from last season plant ? Looks very similar, very Hazy too.

Are you doing light dep right ? Hope she reflowers a bit more to increase yield. Take care!

Haze x Kali China at 7 weeks.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks kickarse also for sharing yours! :)

Lovely outcome! Glad you like so much her finished product. Structurally is obviously a Kali China pheno. How would you describe her terpenes and effects ?

Hi dubi,

It is a clone if one of last seasons plants. She is definitely very Hazy. We are doing light dep in our greenhouse. This one is actually very fast flowering and the yield was good. Her terpene profile and the high are both top quality. We are waiting to harvest a second plant that has a longer flower and bigger yield. We love Haze x Kali China so much and the Panama Haze and Purple Pakistani Haze are both calling to us to start some seeds.

Take care,
UF

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200713-204805_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200713-204805_Gallery.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback friend :) Glad you are also flowering another Haze x KC female.
And excited to know you are trying for the first time Panama Haze and the new Purple Pakistani Haze :dance013:

Thanks Dubi,

We have harvested and tested both of our Haze x Kali Chinas and have picked a winner....here she is in the raised bed, Haze x Kali China #2!!!!! Her sister, Haze x Kali China #1 had a slightly better yield and had some purple coloring but the terpene profile, shorter flowering time and effect clenched the win for Haze x Kali China #2. Her smell is loud incense and woody with an effect that puts you in a state of bliss. Thanks again for all the work that went into these Dubi!

Attachments

• 20200823_074120.jpg
    20200823_074120.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 54

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you friend ;) Glad you found an even better Haze x Kali China female with louder incensey terpenes and blissful effects of your taste :dance013:

OfCourse

ICMag Donor
This Haze X Kali China is being growing in the greenhouse. I had some Malawi Gold pollen so dusted it a little. The other one is in the other garden and was dusted with some Orient Express pollen.

I think dubi said somewhere that its not called Purple Haze x Kali China despite having PH #23 as the mother because it doesn't always turn purple and so far there is not a speck of purple on this plant, not that I mind at all. It's also been an intensely hot summer.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
This Haze X Kali China is being growing in the greenhouse. I had some Malawi Gold pollen so dusted it a little. The other one is in the other garden and was dusted with some Orient Express pollen.

I think dubi said somewhere that its not called Purple Haze x Kali China despite having PH #23 as the mother because it doesn't always turn purple and so far there is not a speck of purple on this plant, not that I mind at all. It's also been an intensely hot summer.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84359&pictureid=2076852&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84359&pictureid=2076853&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

If she purples, it should be later in flower and wouldn’t necessarily have anything to do with the temperatures IMO.