What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Riddleme

The GDP is showin early amber :woohoo:

Attachments

• S_SAM_2944.jpg
    S_SAM_2944.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 16
  • gdpw4.jpg
    gdpw4.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 14

Riddleme

Last night I tested a J of the Brown Bushin CTF it was yummy, got high as fuck but it needs bout another week to be done

Attachments

• S_SAM_2945.jpg
    S_SAM_2945.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 14
  • bbctf.jpg
    bbctf.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 16

Riddleme

Mid week 6 and the Amethyst has gone over 50% amber

Attachments

• S_SAM_2957.jpg
    S_SAM_2957.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 18
  • amwk6.jpg
    amwk6.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 16

Riddleme

Lettin this CTF go longer to see what she does, normally I would be choppin her this week, but gonna let her go a few more

Attachments

• S_SAM_2964.jpg
    S_SAM_2964.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 14
  • ctfyum.jpg
    ctfyum.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 17
Nice thread. Lots of stuff.

I have question about Brown Bushin. how do you do it? just let plants stand in low light conditions and let die standing? how about watering? assumong they dont need much water after fan leaves are gone.

thanks

PAW

Riddleme

Nice thread. Lots of stuff.

I have question about Brown Bushin. how do you do it? just let plants stand in low light conditions and let die standing? how about watering? assumong they dont need much water after fan leaves are gone.

thanks

PAW

No matter the dry/cure method first I water em with boiling water

yeppers boiling water thru the pot till there is lots of run off

Then I leave em under the lights for 3 days

Then to brown bush set em aside and forget em for a few months, till they turn brown, hence the name :)

2 Legal Co

Veteran
This is what the lights look like now after tweakin the spectrum. 2nd pic is my veg light

Nice 'Tanning Booth'.

How much difference did you notice, after you started to tweak the spectrums?

I've used the half and half on the T5s, and didn't notice any difference when I went to straight 6000k plus tubes. But then I'm perhaps not very observant!

Good news on the distance from the plants you employ as well.

I'm just starting to read through your thread. subb'd

Riddleme

Nice 'Tanning Booth'.

How much difference did you notice, after you started to tweak the spectrums?

I've used the half and half on the T5s, and didn't notice any difference when I went to straight 6000k plus tubes. But then I'm perhaps not very observant!

Good news on the distance from the plants you employ as well.

I'm just starting to read through your thread. subb'd

The difference is huge IMO but not about yield, (though I get good yields) tis always about the early amber for me and the potency

No matter the dry/cure method first I water em with boiling water

yeppers boiling water thru the pot till there is lots of run off

Then I leave em under the lights for 3 days

Then to brown bush set em aside and forget em for a few months, till they turn brown, hence the name :)

Thanks!

i think iam gonna try that for one bush(half bush to be honest,harvest the top and try it on rest of the plant) few months is awful long for someone needing smoke soon :D

is there danger of mold?

PAW

Riddleme

Thanks!

i think iam gonna try that for one bush(half bush to be honest,harvest the top and try it on rest of the plant) few months is awful long for someone needing smoke soon :D

is there danger of mold?

PAW

How I discovered it, harvested the top set the bottom aside and forgot about it, smoke was awesome so I did again and again lol

yeppers mold can happen if the RH is above 60% why I just leave em sit in the flower room RH is 40 there and controlled

ok. I need to check my RH before doing this. i dont remember what it is,and it varies somewhat during the year.

i remember one time when i try to reveg a plant but it died and i forgot it into grow space. buds were all yellow but it was quite good smoke. yellow bushin :D

does it need to have roots or can i chop it and place somewhere dry? top of my head i think roots are essential to kill plant slowly?(answering my own question :) ) boiling water dont kill them completely?

PAW

Riddleme

ok. I need to check my RH before doing this. i dont remember what it is,and it varies somewhat during the year.

i remember one time when i try to reveg a plant but it died and i forgot it into grow space. buds were all yellow but it was quite good smoke. yellow bushin :D

does it need to have roots or can i chop it and place somewhere dry? top of my head i think roots are essential to kill plant slowly?(answering my own question :) ) boiling water dont kill them completely?

PAW

boiling water makes it so they can't get any O2 and the plant goes into survival mode fermenting sugars into alcohol and pulling what it needs from the leaves (why I keep em green) it actually takes about 2 weeks for it to die

today i am learning new stuff :D

Hmm.. not sure how well it works for my plant. I usually let them yellow/autumn colors in the end. maybe they turn brown faster? oh well i try it anyways.

PAW

EL ROBUSTO

Riddleme this is one of the best and most interesting threads I've encountered on any forum
on the net. I can only aspire to your level of growing and I believe others will agree!!!!!
Lucky to have found this site and thread!!!
Also I'm anxiously waiting to see you're new avatar!!!!! LOL

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Your 'potting' mix is interesting as well.

Best source for turface, and or brand of kitty litter?

Is oil dry the same make up?

I'm SW Dnvr metro. area/Littleton ish. Just FYI.

Riddleme

today i am learning new stuff :D

Hmm.. not sure how well it works for my plant. I usually let them yellow/autumn colors in the end. maybe they turn brown faster? oh well i try it anyways.

PAW

Yeah I do everything differently from what you mostly find in forums

Riddleme

Riddleme this is one of the best and most interesting threads I've encountered on any forum
on the net. I can only aspire to your level of growing and I believe others will agree!!!!!
Lucky to have found this site and thread!!!
Also I'm anxiously waiting to see you're new avatar!!!!! LOL

The Leprechaun has been my avie since 09 won't be changin it lol

Glad you enjoyed it, I try and spread the info around when I have time

Latest posts

Latest posts