What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I lost my wife and best friend today

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
My condolences to you, Garhart.
So sorry you didn’t get to spend more time together.

Stay strong and try to be good to yourself.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
What can we learn about Garhart sad los? Always try to be gentle and live without disharmonys with your Partner. Only thing that really matters in life is love and health.

I wish you strength Garhart!!

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I'm so sorry for your loss Garhart, but glad you had the experience of deep love with a very special person in your life as it's somewhat rare.

Cherish the memories.

B

BredForMeds

be strong man. no guilt should be weighing on you.. u did what she wanted.. and that's all us guys can do lol.. who would of thought. a few hours and shed pass.. I hope u keep your head up..

peace and love from our family to yours.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Gerhart, My heart is breaking for You right now.
Sounds like not only You but Humanity in general has lost a beautiful Soul.

I have no words to sooth Your pain, but I am thinking of You, and I am sure Your lovely wife is with the angles.

Peace & LOVE; 1TT

Garhart

When I met her, it was on a board for chronic pain issues and I had had clear cell that went undiagnosed a bit too long and she did not think that I was going to be able to make it very long . She had been married when we first met ,but it had not been going well for her and her husband . She was at first just going to get me off of oxycontin and I did not know what would happen. I knew that she was so special and that she touched my heart , but I did not know that I would fall so in love with her, nor that it would be so so magical . From the very first second that I saw her eyes in the airport, I was so helpless not to fall into them . The first night I almost do not even recall because the fog of what memories that are so sweet that the pleasure is strong that it is all interspersed and lost into the either that blesses our souls. What I recall more than the sex is the strong attachment she had to me holding her in my arms and stoking her face as I looked into her eyes and tell her that I loved her.

She wanted to hear several times each day that I loved her.

She loved to hear several times each day that I loved her.
I loved to tell her that as I looked in her eyes and stroked her face.
We would hold on to each other several times each day and she could never hear enough that I loved her with all of my heart . I always meant it, it was so easy to say it , I loved to tell her how much she meant to me . It meant SO much to her to hear me say it . PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING . Not to turn away was so important to her. She was a follower of Buddha , and the phrase 'not to turn away' was important . There is some kind of very strange magic in the concept. I do not mentally comprehend it , but I saw it, and I felt it in my life every damn day for the entire time we were together . From the instant I saw her to the moment of her passing we never had not even one nasty argument . You know, the kind the that would lead to strong sex afterwords. Nope, not even once. What was important to her was that I would hold her and tell her that she was the most important thing in the world to me, and that I would never leave her. That I would always love her and that nothing else would ever matter as much to me as she did . There was and is magic in the world if only we can reach for it with all of our hearts and hold on to it is the most important thing as we can because it is what life itself is made of. Life is love and love is life and they are one and the same and only the women seem to know that . That was she showed me .That life and love are one and the same. She would often tell me that it was so sad that men did not try harder too understand how women see life. She would laughly say that it was my 'low T, that made me special'. I feel so blessed to have had such magic in my life.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Reading this brought tears to my eye, I cannot comprehend the pain of losing one so loved, so close. Words cannot express this type of loss, but you were blessed with knowing someone so wonderful, someone who clearly improved you as a person as well. Not everyone finds that, but you did. Stay strong, and hold your head up high.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
it warms my heart to see u UP, active, and reflecting on U'r life ......
these are good and feasible actions, that will allow the brain to focus on the good, and feel less of the loss..... allowing sum peace of mind.... in a tumorous time....

please just ask.... If U need any influences, or lift me up's to help heal this painful loss....

remeber I am here

Garhart

Her brother called me this morning. He wants to have her cremated as per her beliefs as a follower of Buddha and he will return her ashes to their mother in Colorado which is where her family came from originally.

I am not real sure of any thing right now, but it feels like a cycle is being completed.
I am about to eat the next to last avocado with breakfast that she bought on Thursday. When her brother arrives, I shall ask him to eat the last one with me.
We have a lot of cats and they are keeping me very well grounded and pretty busy.

supermanlives

Veteran
people really only die when they are forgotten....remember the good times and love and carry on ..sometimes life sucks bro..best wishes

eskimo

Veteran
i hawe no words and there is nothing to realy say in those causes ... big huge from here for you all the best and warmest wishes ....rest in peace

So Sorry for your loss, Garhart. :cry:

and Thanks for sharing your experience here. It seems like a easy thing to say "love" to the people in life yet it doesn't always happen. Being real every day is real strength.

Latest posts

Latest posts