What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deo's House Of Greasy FUNK '12

DeoXy

Just thought I would share some pix of my greasy bitches I currently have putting out in their 8th week of flower.. will continue to dump pics thru out the pages of this thread until harvest stay tuned!

Grown in straight sunshine #4 in 2g fabric pots fed plain maxibloom @ 7g's per gal.
They are sitting in a 2x4 hydro hut under a 600w HPS .. 8 plants total.

Lineup :
DNA Seeds - OG Kush x LA Confidential
BOG - Sour Lifesaver
DINAFEM - Original Diesel, White Widow, Blueberry Hashplant

...and now for the show :

OG Kush x LA Confidential

pheno 1 @51 days 12/12

20121102_072817.jpg

20121102_072842.jpg

20121102_072952.jpg

20121102_072918.jpg

20121102_073818.jpg

DeoXy

Blueberry Hashplant

@51days 12/12

20121102_074513.jpg

Please feel free to comment.. more pics to follow closer to chop:tiphat:

DeoXy

lovin the colors bro. I love the colors of Autumn

Same here.. matches the landscape outside my window lol

Been tapering off nutrients the last 2 weeks on some of the plants that are ahead.. now getting into final weeks of just plain h20 with a little molasses added the first week.

Temps have also gotten a bit low on some nights which might have something to do with some of the coloring.. still nice either way.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Looking good Deo! Nothing like some happy, healthy, greasy gals gettin ready for the lay down! Where's the OriginalD from?

DeoXy

Looking good Deo! Nothing like some happy, healthy, greasy gals gettin ready for the lay down! Where's the OriginalD from?

Hey Dr. P.. she is from the cats @ dinafem.. was a freebie pack I got a while back.. and this one out of the bunch surprised the hell out of me and stood out.. str8 frost factory.. smells of tangerine lemon fuel funk.. a little hard to pin point exactly.. but greasy goodness nonetheless!.. light green buds with tight bud structure and a medium to high yield.

thanks for stopping by.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great grow, i also am loving the colors, especially the sour lifesaver!
i hope you have more to share.

DeoXy

@ d3cryption : thanks Decrypt... same here loving the fall colors as they near the finish line.. thanks for stopping by! gonna b checking your thread for updates as well :)

@ mellowfellow : hey mellow, the sour lifesaver has them nice reds, oranges and light purples going.. smells just like some lifesaver candy.. sweet with some sour mixed in.. thanks for stopping by.. deff. will b uploading some more pics closer to chop.. they all have between 2-3 weeks till they finish up.

@ Phillthy : Good to have you here.. thanks for the kind words.. more updates to follow.. hopefully I can redeem myself with this grow since my last 2 were riddled with problems.. this ones actually going almost too good*knocks on wood* lol.. almost there tho!

DeoXy

Getting ready to snap a few more recent shots of my greasy gals in a couple days.. I have a few close to being done.. maybe a week or so.. anyways here's a few random shots till then :

Blueberry Hashplant @ 58 days

20121104_064636.jpg

20121104_064304.jpg

20121104_064439.jpg

Whole plant.. going to be a nice yield off this one!

20121104_064709.jpg