What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quarter of a Million ICMag Members

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#27323 for me.

cool feature.......

curiosity always gets the best of me so

Gypsy N. #4
Payaso's #3
& Skip's #2

no #1 as nobody else joined on 1/20/2004.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Grats on the quorter million members IC

Grats on the quorter million members IC

4186 th member to sign up here.

:woohoo:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome, i love this place.......turns out i was pretty quick off the mark and was the 110th member to join up back in 2004, crazy how much has changed in my life since then.
There have been a few times life has been too crazy to be on here and i missed it more than i would have ever imagined, so glad to call this place home.
Also gotta say with some of the recent rule changes things really are on the up here, getting back to its best and really feeling like a string community.
Peace & love to all 250,000 of you (minus the cops).

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Member #7084 reporting in. Thank you Gypsy for having us. It is wonderful to have a place to call home...DD

Skip

Veteran
Congrats to ICMag! Glad to see it reaching this big landmark and still growing strong.

This place and the knowledge and experience of people who post here never cease to amaze me.

May the next quarter of a million members have the freedom to grow cannabis without fear, harassment or imprisonment.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
there are really only 5 or 6 members....

just me and disco have a lot of sock puppets so our e peen contests seem more interesting ;)

this ID is #848

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow 54438. Makes me wonder what my old UN was.

Latest posts

Latest posts