What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca Negra in the 420th collectors issue

M

mosca negra

Many Thanks to everyone! Your Props make it all Worthwhile! IC Mag has always been my home and I appreciate everyone here. I encourage everyone to write about something they learned and want to share with others for the benefit of our community.

Jah Bless,

Mosca

C

camoxnhx

congrats man! people like you with a great amount of knowledge and kindess always get paid with the best rewards! this PUFFS FOR YOU!

christen23

Way to clone my friend! I actually picked the issue up last night and was gonna make a thread for this!! haha peace
~POE~

K

Karma Genetics

I am at the cup at the moment, did not see this, Congratz my brother.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good to see how loved you are my friend. i can confirm and being with you face to face is even better. congratz dear friend!

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Congratulations for Your hard work and help and always being available to answer any questions for our community and this one's for you Mosca

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hey dude, awesome job ya been doing man, many thanks. the more peeps who chip in the better it is for everyone and for the good of our favorite hobby!!

Latest posts

Latest posts