What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazy Lady I hope all is well!

I may just be over reacting again, actually I hope I am since it is better than the alternative. I know you have a lot going on in your life outside here, not sure exactly what for the most part and would not blurt your private details out for all the world to here even if I did know. But I hope you are just occupied between being busy and taking care of necessary health matters. I hope it is nothing more than that. I feel like the Grim reeper sometimes, it seems everyone I care about or everyone that cares about me ends up well, I don't want to say it. I hope you are ok is all! peace

I thought in my ignorance and arrogance that I was the only one among her "friends" that cared for her. I see on her profile page that others are concerned as well so I hope you make yourselves heard here as well! I did have a similar outburst of concern before, only to find yes she was busy and not feeling great but was holding her own all things considering. I am hoping this is a similar over-reaaction, or as I prefer to think of it, a concern that we should all share for a fellow comrade of the herb. Get well Hazy and hope to see you back here again! peace

bloyd

Veteran
Didn't Tom warn us about this? In all seriousness I hope all is well Hazy lady. Your beautiful spirit, pictures, and dialogue are missed.

yes I miss her too and hope there is nothing wrong more than usual. I know she had health issues that sometimes made coming online unbearable, I am not sure she would want me going into details but she had good days and bad and I'm sure she would qualify for med status in Cali. Her condition was very unpleasant but not to my knowledge any more than that. Get well Hazy!

C

chefro420

Hope all is well! WHile I don't know you , I have really enjoyed your threads! Also i have seen you kindness first hand, a very kind generous women!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Only recently had the pleasure of interacting with Hazy Lady and she has been gracious in her response to me.

Hazy, if you are feeling low, best regards and strength. One need look no farther than IC to see how much you are appreciated. Stay strong, stay wise and stand right...

I am just a PM away.

Your (new) friend,

It is great to see all the responses here!
Hazy, again I hope all is well and you just are dealing with stuff that needs dealing with.
If you feel up to it, just say a few words on your profile page if you aren't up to posting or PM'ing. thanks

yeah I am a bit more concerned now. I had a similar reaction to a previous absence of hers, and she came back and appreciated my concern. In other words, I had a response by now the other time. I know she was busy having to deal with family issues and she didn't always feel up to coming on line the last time around. I don't know how much detail she has gone into detail with her health in public, and I don't want to say any more than she is comfortable with. Did she discuss details elsewhere? At any rate, her condition is no picnic to put it mildly but she was holding her own as far as I knew and nothing got worse as far as I know. I wish I knew more and hope we hear from her soon. peace

hazy, I hope to see you back soon, as soon as you can which I hope is soon. I hope all is ok. This is starting to drive me crazy! Well not quite but I am worried. peace