What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

send BILLYGOAT some MOJO

Billygoat

Thanks guys,

I'm doing better and doctors are saying things are looking good. They are going to keep an eye for the cancer, but all testing has came back all good. Thanks for the good karma. Means the world to me.
Take care,
BG

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stay safe and healthy bro, we're due a serious smoke out so no going anywhere ya hear me....peace.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
:yeahthats

Still waiting for that day I get to smoke one with you too BG. All good vibes coming your way. Much love man!!

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh wow I just found this thread !! So glad to hear you are doing OK
Nam myoho renge kyo
Glad to see you old friend !!

T

TrichyTrichy

Thanks guys,

I'm doing better and doctors are saying things are looking good. They are going to keep an eye for the cancer, but all testing has came back all good. Thanks for the good karma. Means the world to me.
Take care,
BG

:jump::jump::jump:
The Best news!!!

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Good to hear your all good bro!!! as your good ppl..

Good to hear your all good bro!!! as your good ppl..

I'm sending good mojo your way anyways LOL I know you can't see it but I'm waving my hands and smokin crazy PK just for you bro lol peace out Headband707:jump:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
much love to ya, Billy.

I'm currently puffin on some Bangkok Betty Thai x G13. Good Stuff :yes:
Stay healthy and happy, bro.

cc

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I have gathered all of Austin Powers Mojo and send it to you. If a funny sounding doctor comes looking for it, you know what to do......One Millliooooon Dollars. :)

Glad to hear things are looking up. Best Wishes