What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prayers for buckeye-leaf

My Prayers and unwavering support for buckeye will never stop, he is a great person and theirs power in prayers so please let's take a minute to praise our lord and ask him to heal and watch over buckeye and all who need healing today & every day.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
thanks folks you make me smile and i love you all so much for that, i did 5 hours today and the same rest of week i know ill feel worse but im ready for it. only thing im gettin at the moment is a little chilly although its about 90 out, tremors and my my jaws feel a lil numb. i have to eat every 2 hours small bits i had some green beans and it tasted like eating mushy cardboard. atleast i dont have to eat jello now as my throat has healed im gonna make some grilled burgers. ive had jello for so long ill feel so good

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Whats up Buck...Glad to hear that ur throat is feelin a lil better & u could eat some solid foods! Make sure u get your rest and stay outta this humid weather lol....

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
thanks irie i had the cheeseburger it tasted like plastic, ill get used to it ive had worse on my tongue that one girl in highschool.... i had to crack a joke thats just me. i cant lay down as the chemo and my esophagus may bring fluids back into the neck surgery incision and may really hurt me so i just sit up and lay head back on computer chair if i need to sleep

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Hope you are feeling a bit better today. I went through chemo over the last 6 months . Horrible stuff! I hope it all works out for you as it did for me.

Those times when the chemo is at its worse just remind yourself IT WILL get better. Its tough but once your on the road to remission that pain will be a distant memory.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Hey there Buckeye!! :wave:
I just wanted to stop in to see how your treatment went; you were on my mind all day.
Man, we need to get you a recliner! That computer chair can't be comfortable enough!
I'm glad you are keepin' everyone updated here... It's a lot easier than sending a chat room posse out lookin' for ya. ;)

Stay tough!!!
Love ya, Brother Buck!!
:comfort:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
hi there folks nattynattynatty:flowers2: did 5 more hours today am feelin quite dizzy after my afternoon nap. the folks at the clinic are so nice. before all this happened id have a bad day and thought i had it bad yet so many people have such worse days and have a smile on their face. my family and i consider you ic family as well keep me smilin always have. my sister made me scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and steamed cabbage....ive been munchin on it every 2 hours as told to and tastes so good most ive ate in over a week lol. i told young boy my mouth jaws and mouth has gotten sore and he told me to keep an icecube in my mouth....no not the rapper lol. my lil 4 year old niece said i know what make you feel better mister a backrub and fel asleep like a log. :faint: i really miss working i love to be busy and be productive. i cant wait to go fishing when the rain stops although is a "fine line" between catchin a fish and sittin there lookin stupid hahaha. hope you all are well and enjoying i was gonna say summer but i dont think its summer yet just feels like it.....much love friends

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Hey, buck. I'm praying for you even though we don't really know each other at all. I feel like I'm intruding by posting here, but I've read a bunch of your earlier posts and really liked the cut of your jib. You got a great sense of humor AND you're a fellow fisherman = good peeps.

Just wanted to let you know I'm pulling for you too.

Take care and stay positive!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hey Buck... about that plastic cheeseburger... lemme know if you want some REAL food!! :yummy:

Keep your rocket in your pocket.. I know some of those nurses seem too nice ;)

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Aww, Buck you're the best! :huggg:
I'm glad to hear you got some rest and got some food in your tummy!
It sounds like your sister and niece are taking pretty good care of you! ..Massages and everything!!! :good:
You really should take Mean Mr. Mustard up on some "real food" though; I hear he is quite the chef! ;)

"although is a "fine line" between catchin a fish and sittin there lookin stupid hahaha."
:laughing:
I see you definitely haven't lost your sense of humor!! lol.

I hope that this finds you feeling alright, w/ a full tummy and well rested!! :flowers2:

Gr33nman

buck eye, you are amazing, stay strong, beat this fukr! what a great family you have. this thread brought a tear to my eye.

good vibes to you and yours

buck eye, you are amazing, stay strong, beat this fukr! what a great family you have. this thread brought a tear to my eye.

good vibes to you and yours

Once in a while, a great post appears that cannot be topped, and that is the quote above.

My gratitude to Gr33nman for his eloquence and my regards to Luckeye - keep going, bud, we're all rooting for ya!

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
hey folks thanks for such kind words, greenman a tear comes to my eye when i see such nice things you all have said as well! i took my 3rd yesterday and 4th today not in much pain just my jaws are still hurting but just feel sick as can be. i went see my veggie garden earlier and got light headed and fell over just got a little dirty.....watched some flog with my eyes closed well at least when i play its more of a flog than golf lol and feel better. have to take another treatment tomorrow and i really need a break. just like when you are super high you know when you have had enough for awhile. hugs to you all i love you folks be well!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
buckeye,

best wishes from a long time buckeye state lover. We don't know each other, but as a long time lurker, I know good people when I 'read' them. I've seen people suffer the agony of chemo, but you WILL pull through. If ever in doubt, 'fear the sweater vest'...that will get you through...