What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

prayers for buckeye-leaf

C

Cookie monster

Buckeye you'll be in all of our thoughts and prayers brother.
Stay strong an think positive.

grandmesajoker

Hey bro, I know its been a long time since we've chatted..

Positive vibes/thoughts from me and we're here for ya bud. think about you quite often anyway..
peace bro be strong like others say and smoke up

Kush Farmer

I'm new here and not familiar with you personally, but my thoughts are with you. I am all too familiar with the disease and wish it upon no one! Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery and lowest medical bill possible!!

IWanaGetHiSoHi

Suddenly my problems seem so trivial. Buck ... It's Herb Weedman ... holler if you need or want anything. If I have it I will share it bro. Damn. I wish I were as close geographically as I was 2-3 years ago. Chin Up and Best Foot Forward ...

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lots of positive vibes and good karma coming from down under for you buckeye
stay strong
peace

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Oh my gosh, Buck I'm sorry to hear that you are having a health scare!
Know I will be thinking about you and sending lots of positive energy your way!!

I know you'll get through it...
...You have a little furry angel, right by your side, looking out for you!! :)
Hang in there; and try to stay positive!!

Last edited:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i had the surgery on my throat yesterday morning and did more blood tests, should get them back tomorrow.....if all is well start chemo monday for my lungs i can barely turn my head 'nor speak. all the nice words and prayers have made me feel better. im so sick it hurts so much my hands shake and i can barely hold a cup of tea. i love you my friends im a trooper

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
i had the surgery on my throat yesterday morning and did more blood tests, should get them back tomorrow.....if all is well start chemo monday for my lungs i can barely turn my head 'nor speak. all the nice words and prayers have made me feel better. im so sick it hurts so much my hands shake and i can barely hold a cup of tea. i love you my friends im a trooper

buck i really hope the test are good and you can start your chemo,,,as much as i wish i could, i cant do nothing for your pain,,there are no words i can say ( i dont know what to say),,,all i can offer is my prayers & Karma & for you to try and keep a strong head through these hard times....

keep it green
highlander

CannabisTHC

I hope the best for ya brother, stay strong and good luck. I use to talk to you years ago under another handle in chat, hope to talk to you soon.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Why something as horrible as this affects good people I will never understand, but what I do understand is that we're all part of the same cosmic dust. We can't physically feel your pain, but your IC brethren are here beside you. Ask and you got it. :comfort:

GreatLakes THC :joint: