What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Bon Scott

mcmawg

Anyone seen the cover of the 'Bonfire' set of cd's?

I watched Bon carry Angus on his shoulders through the crowd at the San Jose Civic.
Angus, on a remote, wailing the fretboard.
Bon, with his wild eyes, cutting through the people.

Two of my personal 'rock gods'.

They passed 3 feet in front of me...
Un-FRICKN'-believable! :toohot:

Shot Down in Flames, Girl's Got Rhythm, Sin City...mmmmm...

Close to my heart? "Ride On"
RIP, Bon. :badday:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I watched Bon carry Angus on his shoulders through the crowd at the San Jose Civic.

I've seen AC/DC over a dozen times, easy, and had always wanted to hear from somebody that was in the action when Bon put Angus on his shoulders and carried him through the crowd. That's flippin' awesome McMawg.

mcmawg

Yeah, Zep...whew!!!
My eyes still glaze over when I think back.
Angus's fingers flyin', Bon's eyes flashin'...
Three feet away!!!
(mcmawg melting into his chair trying to type...........)

jimi gr0wtriX

R.I.P. Bon Scott

i saw ac dc the first time at the monsters of rock tour back in 91` , ok with brian johnson , but he is the same typus then bon scott i like em both , i mean look at the "highway to hell video , DAMM COOL !!

but
HAIL Bon Scott

H

heavy dank nugg

No stop signs,speed limits,nobody gonna slow me down.
Im going downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Im on the highway to hellllllaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL
Ilike Brian Johnson but no one screaches like Bon.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Wow everyday I get slapped in the face with just how old I'm getting. I remember exactly where I was when I got the news.

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

Bon_Angusjbk.jpg

motaloca

I was introduced to AC DC when I was 6 years old by my neighbour who was a big AC DC fan. I was drawing AC DC pictures all the time.
I remember when Bon died, it was a sad day.
as said before.
Always remembered never forgotten.
A True Legend.

July 23rd,1978...Oakland

AC/DC
Van Halen
Pat Travers
Aerosmith
Foreigner

In that order......AC/DC and Van Halen stole the show as openers.