What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a cob/quantum for 1-2 plants

Ggluee

-I am looking for about ~2 auto plants or 1 big regular one
-size ~2x2 max
-cob/quantum for wattage efficiency
-amazon.com

Thanks,i'd have went for the 100 cree one but i heard it will run at like 65 given its a single one..

Ggluee

im thinking of the 100w one on a 2x2 tent, what about intake/exhaust fans, are they necessary for that 100w qb that barely produces any heat?i need as silent as possible.

EcoNepenthe

Just a thought

Just a thought

Use 1 or 2 small clipon fans inside. Monitor the inside temp. Know that once the plant is in flower and full canopy the temp n humidity will go up.
Intake, tent should have a hole/inlet at the bottom and one for outlet at the top. Inlet can be left open to pull in fresh air/CO2. Outlet, if smell not an issue, a small fan to pull heat out thru the top. KEEP IN MIND LIGHT LEAKS!!!
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Eco

Stay safe!!!
Success w/ya grow!!! :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts