What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Sour D BX3 F2

Fronk

Looking nice and healthy now...

Looking nice and healthy now...

picture.php

aliceklar

Great pics and healthy plants :)

Wondering what the other plants you've got in there are, round the base? Are those legumes? Some sort of cover crop? Some of them look a bit like lupins..

Fronk

Great pics and healthy plants :)

Wondering what the other plants you've got in there are, round the base? Are those legumes? Some sort of cover crop? Some of them look a bit like lupins..

A mix of oats, dun peas, lupins and rye corn.
:)

aliceklar

Fascinating! Is this a new experiment, or have you tried this before? I frequently use cover crops in my garden, but have never tried indoors, with weed! How have you found this in the past / what are you hoping for? My worry would be that they would compete with my weed for water/nutrients/root space.

Fronk

Fascinating! Is this a new experiment, or have you tried this before? I frequently use cover crops in my garden, but have never tried indoors, with weed! How have you found this in the past / what are you hoping for? My worry would be that they would compete with my weed for water/nutrients/root space.

Seems to work well.
On my bigger pots I cover crop them outdoors, re amend them and reuse them as I need them.

Fronk

#3 Lookslike a female, the rest are not sexed yet. They’ll be transplanted into 38lt pots for about 10 days then flowered after they show. :good:
picture.php

Fronk

What are your indoor soil mixes Fronky?
Potting mix (peat/perlite mix), worm castings, hummus product called agri-plus, few all rounder organic pallets, phosphorus made from guano, potash and dolomite. :good:
All cheap except worm casting and agri-plus.

Fronk

These will get flipped in about 5 days.
I think I have 5 females out of 6 but suss on 1 more.
#3 is going outdoors for a full season.
The other 5 will be sharing the flower tent with Killer Glue, Thai Chi, OaxPan, GG4 ril and a few others will join along the way.
picture.php

Fronk

Sour D #2 is flipped.
Sour D #1 was a male
So 4 females... 3 indoors, 1 outdoors and 2 males from 6.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts