What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Skunk Autos not flowering

KhmerFarmer

Hey folks

My Sensi Skunk Autos are on day 72 from seed..Growing in 30 liter DWC Styrofoam containers using Maxibloom nutes...pH 6.0/ ppm 650

So far very healthy plants but still only preflowers...

They're currently on 20/4 light cycle and i'm getting worried that i've just wasted 2 -3 months of my time...

Thought about putting on my balcony and letting them get natural daylight hours but with my 600 watt LEDS over them.

Man, i'm feeling depressed.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guessing it's probably not an auto. They generally show sex between 20-30 days. Switch to 12/12 lighting . If buds start to stack up....it's a photoperiod.

KhmerFarmer

Thanks guys...flipping to 12/12 soon...I'll need to tie them down a wee bit first...Strange though, i would have thought Sensi Seed wouldn't sell non Autos as Autos...Very disappointing but life goes on.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
no, multiple factors made it longer than compared to soil.
with hydro dwc, they have much more freedom to their roots to expand,
maybe th type of light also, and the amount of light.
why blame the seed ? without even searching for logical explanation ?
lame to blame... and it is surely not photoperiodic, show another photo dependant with such developed preflowers, under 20/4 ... not even 18/6

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably autos . But ...

I have seen a report on Sensi Skunk Auto from a guy .

The grower said 42 days vegging + 40 days flowering and he said he should have added 1 weeks flowering .

So 90 days in soil outdoor ...

So depending on your light cycle + hydro it will be more days indoor for sure . I have seen the case with Whipedmeat testing the mazar x gorilla auto in wilma system .

Whatever , force them flowering 12/12 cycle . Seems the better option right now .

:tiphat:

KhmerFarmer

I've been growing Autos this way for many years and this is the only strain i've grown that has gone this long without flowering....Not blaming anybody, just mentioned the seed company and tried to get some advice....I've searched high and low for answers and flipping to 12/12 seems like the best solution...Cheers

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
well, there is not only one type of autoflowering trait. sensi used genetics with ruderalis indica since the mid of '90..
those type of autos has totally diffferent growing characteristics, than these selected for very fast lifecycle actually those are closer to a fast version than an auto only difference it will flower in like 2 months (like we see in sensi skunk or ruderalis indica 50% possibility of autoflowering, finishing around mid september, the non auto ruderalis indica ends flowering mid october.))

Ruderalis%20Indica-SSB.jpg

ic

Last edited:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
ສີມ່ວງ ស្វាយ สีม่วง बैजनी

ສີມ່ວງ ស្វាយ สีม่วง बैजनी

[YOUTUBEIF]PhIwTb7ytFI[/YOUTUBEIF]

बैजनी ສີມ່ວງ ស្វាយ สีม่วง

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
yes,,,,
don t worry dwc autos... are big yielders
as skunkist mentioned.. mazarauto x autogorilla grew insanely big, and it took over 3 waves of harvest, and 100+ days to finally cut it.

attachment.php

this is automazar from dutchpassion

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hoping you're seeing bud formation after starting the 12/12 light regimen.
Read a few comments, then they were ghosted.

Good luck seeing her to the finish line!!! ;o)

Latest posts

Latest posts