What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arizona gas! That funk!

Drewsif

"Mayne dey gots dat gas gnomsayin?"

Actually I don't know what you are saying, Arizona. Not at all. Not met a single person in this state the past 5 years with a working brain.

"Sweet gas", "piney", "skunky", “tasty".. . What the fuck are you people talking about? What the fucks wrong with these people? No, I don't want to smell your fake ass Cherry lipstick weed! No, Im not going to trade my hash for your plastic potency soup!

Obvious Rules of Azs local grow scene:

1: Taste buds are a myth. Weed doesn't actually have a taste, nothing has a taste, only a smell.

2: Flushing is for toilets, we like our weed smelling like plastic, aka " Arizona gas" , making teeth hurt and turning lips blue left and right.

3: Hay and Spray and Pray. Grow some overfed diseased hay. Spray it with virtually anything so it don't smell like hay no more. Pray someone will pay for it. They will, in AZ.

4: Getting high off weed should feel like huffing melted plastic in every regard, the concept of a natural high is a myth. Drugs is drugs they all dirty. Cannabis is no different than booze pills or bathtub crokadil.

5: Terps is terps and everything is terps even terps. GNOMSAYIN YEAH BOI ALL ABOUT DEM TERPS BOIIIIII. DEM TERPINATORS, DAT SOUR DEEANENE, #TERPENEZ #FLORANECTAR #TASTYPUFF, GNOMSAYIN

6: Npk is an ingredient/additive and needs to be disclosed.

7: Fungicides, cooking oils, winter green oil and anal lube aren't ingredients/additives and don't need to be disclosed.

8: Gotta dial in those terps, with a spray bottle. Top em off tune em up, dial those fucking terps in baby!

9: Curing is a myth. All clean, properly produced natural herbs expire after 2 weeks. The terpenator fades over time if you don't dial it in right. (Serenade holds up tho if you want them cheese dank terps. If them Serenade terpy terp terps are good enough for the $456 ounce of Tangie, GMO etc at the Trumeds, they are good enough for anyone you God damned weed snob.)

10: Cloning is a myth. That's why your SFV OG sucks Az, you cloned it too many times. Now it smells like peanuts and kush perfume, and gives headaches. Freaking amateur growers. The best weed some from seedbank testers.

11:potency isn't everything, unless it's above 20% then it's everything.

12: Boveda jumpstarts the isoprene synthesis pathways, but it'll need activation via Terpenator, Yofumo, spray deodorant or whatever the fuck you feel like activating it with. Get creative! Weed can smell like anything!

Thank God I only have 4 cancer patients to grow for. It'd suck to run out of weed periodically and have to deal with the non human desert fuck heads growing and selling this nasty shit.

Here's to old friends. Old as in white hair, old as in they have a brain that knoww what weed is and isn't. Unlike all these wannabe ballers, Cali dropouts and slicked hair Italians who came in and fucked up the black market with their shit that can't even sell in a dispo full of plastic Serenade grass for fucks sake. Dam if only those old heads were cool enough to know what a terpene is, we could take pics together for Instagram and hold a fucking podcast about our favorite terpanenes!

Vandenberg

In the old days with 5 and ten year mandatory attendance sentencing, one of the key requirements to be a grower was a tendency towards having a giant pair of brass balls in order to get that 4-5 grand a unit back in the eighties.
Pot growing is for all practical purposes legal in AZ. as of the Nov. 3 2020 Election where Prop. 207 is slated to win handily.
6 plants a person and twelve per household (or is that per spare bedroom(s?)
I've be never been too good at counting plants. ;) :)

All you Arizonians, enjoy your new legal gardening adventures and good luck filling up those cases of canning jars with buds. :)
Try hard not to suck at it ( No hair spray for bug control, etc) , that's what this place is for, too learn.
So no more peeking out the window for you folks, good for you.
:dance: Cool.

BTW, Myrcene is the most common terpene found in cannabis and just happens to be my patients favorite terpene profile for its pain killing ability.
See, even old (dog) growers know what terpenes and their various effects are all about, who knew.
My Chemdog joint and my meandering ramble is now over.
Be well and take care of yourselves.

Vandenberg :)

Last edited:

Drunken Buddha

Skunk #1 Colas - Flower Stacking - Anasazi 1980 (Large).jpg

SK#1 in 1980.......Madjag Canyon
Yes, it was windy and I didn't understand DSLR cams.

This is a true AZ weed high-potency grow.