What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

United Baltic states Outdoor thread

Xtrail

Hi Everyone from chilling Baltics,the spring is comming,and I wanted to start thread about outdoor growing in Baltic countries.
What I have learned during my last attempts outdoor on 57N..plant as late as june,avoid outdoor strains with skunk genetics,because of late flowering.
I have grown Early Misty,Hollands Hope,Swiss Cheese,Ata Tundra,Ruderalis Indica and failed on most of them,because of late flowering,so if seed bank says good for outdoor,finish beggining of october,its not for us.
So what I`ve gathered,is go with AF,Mandala#1,try some KC brains genetics KC33.KC36,also Danish strains rock the grow scene..
So any further information about our tough guerilla growing methods are welcomed.
Keep it real in the underground
three-flags.jpg

*mr.mike*

Stick to autoflowers. They're pretty much all that will finish so far north. Frosts come in september, you have no chance.

Start inside, then move outside.

One of the things I love about the baltics is that weed grows wild all over the place, and that cops don't look twice at a plant in a lot, or behind the dumpsters. Even in the country, so many people grow two or three meter plants for seed to eat.

¿kama3

i'll be workin on sum good shit this summer
i already have something like low rider 2 x UK08, what do you know should i start in may, transplant out in june when the cold is over and harvest in august/september?

Xtrail

Nice pictures zalias,but its all just load of salad,if you dont get budz,and its all about buds,thats why I preffer small AF plant with 30grams of bud in nice trichoms,rather than huge huge plant with loads of leaves and no buds....I`ll be starting my first seeds on may 1st and transplant on may 15,and so on untill july,I will have some two week seedling preparation cycles...never ever start your seeds outside..

zalias

Nice pictures zalias,but its all just load of salad,if you dont get budz,and its all about buds,thats why I preffer small AF plant with 30grams of bud in nice trichoms,rather than huge huge plant with loads of leaves and no buds....I`ll be starting my first seeds on may 1st and transplant on may 15,and so on untill july,I will have some two week seedling preparation cycles...never ever start your seeds outside..
My friend buds was arm size, believe me its not just salad. Yes very leafy, but what can you do. There is nothing better then af. You are right!

zalias

We tried but failed on mandala-1
Hi friends, what are the plans for this season???
We are planning to attack with AF and early skunk crosses such as NPP x ES,RD x ES, PM x ES.

zalias

Early Skunk-strong skunk flavor and smell semi auto phenotype ready by september 10 ,a little bit of mold.This was discovered by one grower,clone only. Nothing to do with the same name product from the Sensi Seed Company.

zalias

So we start 2013 outdoor season. Few moms was going through the winter and bunch of seeds is waiting. What is your plan for this season?

Latest posts

Latest posts