Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Rosin Hash Vaporizer

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Rosin Hash Vaporizer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2019, 01:22 AM #1
kannabar

kannabar is on a distinguished road
Rosin Hash Vaporizer

Can anyone reccomend a decent vaporizer or vape pen for dry extracts like bubble hash, rosin hash, etc?
kannabar is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 02:39 AM #2
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
I've been looking into it to watched a bunch of videos so many vapes out there
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 05:35 PM #3
kannabar

kannabar is on a distinguished road
Yes there are too many to choose from!
kannabar is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 05:41 PM #4
HHILL

HHILL has a spectacular aura aboutHHILL has a spectacular aura aboutHHILL has a spectacular aura aboutHHILL has a spectacular aura about
I’ve been using a Puffco Plus. Works great and haven’t had any battery issues like others seem to have. Had it over a year now. Edit... I only use rosin in it. Nothing else

Last edited by HHILL; 03-17-2019 at 06:03 AM.. Reason: Clarification
HHILL is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 06:55 PM #5
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant future
If the OP is asking for a vaporizer that will vape dry sift, I would also love to hear that answer, as well.

I have owned about 50 vapes and I have not found anything that does dry sift well.

The dry herb vapes fail because the dry sift melts and gums everything up.

The rosin/BHO vapes fail because they leave all the ash and, again, clog everything up.

And, it depends (big time) on the quality of the dry sift.

I took some incredible dry sift from fresh frozen and put it in my Longmada Motar (a basic 510 driven quarts cup) and it instantly melted and vaped wonderfully.

However, I put some dirty dry sift with a lot of contaminants in the same Motar and it didn't vape for shit and finally combusted.

The dry sift vapes worked pretty well on the dirty dry sift. However, the good and great quality dry sift melted and fucked up most of them.

One good option I found was to use an iHeat (another 510 driven ceramic convection heater) on top of a Plenty concentrate pad and a water hammer.

Using the hammer keeps the heater upside down so nothing can drip into it. If anything drips, it goes through the pad onto the stem for reclaim. A PITA for sure but it works and give a great hit.

I am pressing dry sift today into rosin just to make it east (and cleaner) to vape.

Smoking dry sift works great but I just have not found the perfect vape for it.

Old 03-16-2019, 08:03 PM #6
Drewsif

Drewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of light
I've tried both herb vapes and dab pens and honestly they seem to be a waste of hash,like it's not decarbing it or something. I mean hash should hit harder than herb, but in an electric vape, it simply doesn't.

"But Brawndo's got what plants crave."
Drewsif is offline Quote