Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > How much do you harvest with 600 hps ?

Thread Title Search
How much do you harvest with 600 hps ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2019, 10:36 AM #1
scarafino

scarafino will become famous soon enoughscarafino will become famous soon enough
How much do you harvest with 600 hps ?

Hi friends ,
HELLO

HELLO
I use 3 gallon jars,

With one month of growth I cultivate critical + 2.0 variety of dinafem it's a BigBud X skunk cross

I can never exceed 0.5 grams per watt

I have 6X600 watt, I would like to test the gram watt, or 0.8 / 0.9 gram per watt

I work with feminized seeds

Do you have any advice?

How much do you harvest 600W
scarafino is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:07 AM #2
Lord Harrison

Lord Harrison will become famous soon enoughLord Harrison will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarafino View Post
Hi friends ,
HELLO

HELLO
I use 3 gallon jars,

With one month of growth I cultivate critical + 2.0 variety of dinafem it's a BigBud X skunk cross

I can never exceed 0.5 grams per watt

I have 6X600 watt, I would like to test the gram watt, or 0.8 / 0.9 gram per watt

I work with feminized seeds

Do you have any advice?

How much do you harvest 600W
Bone dry 12z from 600watt, Veg 4 week from seed, 5 plants per a light. Coco, hand watered like soil, No PK just bloom

Tell me more about your grow mate
Lord Harrison is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:12 AM #3
Lord Harrison

Lord Harrison will become famous soon enoughLord Harrison will become famous soon enough
Also sorry mate forgot that was with incredible bulk - Pretty shit to be fair I've hit 0.75g a watt before but that was running an opticlimate with co2.

It's about environment, Lights, Food
Lord Harrison is offline Quote

Old 03-10-2019, 02:25 AM #4
NzGreenWhanau

NzGreenWhanau has a spectacular aura aboutNzGreenWhanau has a spectacular aura aboutNzGreenWhanau has a spectacular aura aboutNzGreenWhanau has a spectacular aura aboutNzGreenWhanau has a spectacular aura about
Start from the start.

Thats a load of 600watt. How hot does it get in your room, an your humidity?. There are alot of things that can effect your yield. Critical 2.0 should be a good strain to produce some weight.
NzGreenWhanau is offline Quote

Old 03-10-2019, 02:54 AM #5
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
I run a cross between Amnesia and a local Florida strain call Triangle Trip. My last harvest was 22.6 zips 640g dry under a 600. And another 21.7 zips 619g of Super Silver Haze under a second 600.

I run flood and drain in clay pellets using Maxi Bloom dry nutrients with Liquid Kool bloom and Mammoth P for additives. I also supplement with CO2.

My thread here.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348952
RockinRobot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:07 AM #6
scarafino

scarafino will become famous soon enoughscarafino will become famous soon enough
Hi friends

my temperature the day is 24 and the night 18/19
I use a range of organic mineral fertilizer called top crop
I grow 9 plants per lamp 600 watt
3 rows of 3 on Per 1.44 square meter

I don’t use co2

You think in soil it’s not possible if you don’t have co2 for frame per watt ?

I have see in the web grower take a gram per watt but for me it’s very difficult
scarafino is offline Quote

Old 03-10-2019, 03:47 AM #7
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Mabey larger containers with some lst, or topping to increase the number of tops. Canopy management is imperative. Running clones instead of seeds also helps
packerfan79 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:56 AM #8
smilley

smilley is a glorious beacon of lightsmilley is a glorious beacon of lightsmilley is a glorious beacon of lightsmilley is a glorious beacon of lightsmilley is a glorious beacon of lightsmilley is a glorious beacon of lightsmilley is a glorious beacon of lightsmilley is a glorious beacon of lightsmilley is a glorious beacon of lightsmilley is a glorious beacon of lightsmilley is a glorious beacon of light
My best result from the 600 was 400g. Bare bulb, 8 plants from seed, vegged 8 weeks flowered in a vertical doughnut for 12 weeks.

Every room has it's own issues and strain selection makes a big difference with yield. A 7 or 8 week strain will increase your yearly yield compared to a 12 weeker. I retired the 600 after 14 years and I've switched to led.
smilley is offline Quote

Old 03-10-2019, 03:59 AM #9
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
I'm running 2x 315w CMH in 2.5' x 5', with an organic soil bed. It's my first round in this set up and I'm only 3wk in, but I think I'll probably be in the 15-18oz range off 3 random seed plants.

I think with the right clone run, 2# is perhaps not unrealistic. Even without Co2.

Before flower - then 3wks into flower.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:01 AM #10
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Mabey larger containers with some lst, or topping to increase the number of tops. Canopy management is imperative. Running clones instead of seeds also helps
^^What he said^^ Increase your pot size to 5gal for indoor grows. 3gal is for keeping things in check. Take the "choker" off and watch 'em thrive

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.