Welcome all to my vertical stadium grow.
This will be a 2000 watt grow with 7 different strains of ladies, joining us in this cabaret.
I have grown vertical successfully once before several years back. I have never scrogged, sogged, cogged or bogged, but I will be trying some netting across the rows - i think if i can get it tied firmly on either side of the tent.
I chose this soil mix because I have used it before and am comfortable with it. I left out amending guano into the soil because my experience with this is that it runs a little a hot, and for indica dominants it was wonderful, but the higher sativa strains showed some burn. I am hoping that this run the soil is not so hot when i transplant from cups. I mixed in more Light Warrior and expect it to be able to handle this sativa dominance without making the ladies crispy around the edges (the confidence is part of the act-seriously).
The tent will be set up 3-tier stadium style. Seedlings will be veg 10-14 days before the tent goes 12/12 permanently.
#1 - Do not expect efficiency.
#2 - Do expect to read decisions which are far from optimal.
#3 - Do expect incompetence, even when unexpected.
#4 - Do expect adjustments as the next grow happens based on your advisements.
#5 - Do expect copious amounts of pics and hopefully a modest harvest.
1 - Topolite Grow Tent: 8' x 8' x 6'6"
2 - 96" x 48" veg
The Central Cast:
- 818 Headband (6) Cali Connection Seeds
- Trainwreck (10) Humboldt Seed Organization
- Amherst Sour Diesel (10) Humboldt Seed Organization
- Blue Cheese (10) Royal Queen Seeds
- Stardawg (10) Black Skull Seeds
- Super AK (10) Kannabia Seeds
- Mataro Blue (6) Kannabia Seeds
The Production Assistants:
- (66) 2-Gallon Smart Pot knock-offs
- (2) Cool Tubes in vertical configuration
- (2) 1000w Eye Hortilux HPS (start to finish)
- (1) AC Infinity S6"
- (1) AC Infinity T6" (for temp & humidity control of the space)
- (1) AC Infinity S8" (Intake for bulbs)
- - 12 Cubic feet of Fox Farms Ocean Forest & Light Warrior
- - "Organic:"
- Bone meal
- Blood meal
- Kelp meal
- Worm castings
- - Perlite (chunky)
- - Dolomite Lime
- - Liquid Karma
I've been mixing this dirt by hand for a week and my arms are like gummi worms. I added water today near;y 23-25 gallons/100ltrs or so to get the soil just under field capacity and no dry spots anywhere through the mix.