Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60...

Thread Title Search
Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2018, 03:42 AM #1
Fermented

Fermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really nice
Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60...

or things they did tell you will happen once you pass 60 but you thought it would never happen to you.

Hair in new places! I can now grow a beard from my ears. I run a razor over, around and in ears at least every week. The growth is so thick that my ears get a 5 o'clock shadow at 3.30 am

Eyebrows! They keep getting longer and longer. Here's a tip - have an expert show you how to trim your eyebrows rather than learning from experience all by yourself. and for those who choose the latter, please post photos.
Fermented is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2018, 03:56 AM #2
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant future
I certainly had no idea my balls would hang down to my knees.

The good news is.... we don't have to look behind us when we back out of parking spaces.

One thing for sure... I enjoyed THOSE [19]60's more than I am enjoying THESE 60's. LOL

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2018, 04:34 AM #3
Andyo

Andyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud of
balls dont hang if you work out!

I noticed in the shower after weight training
though if you miss 2 days they will
miles n miles of beach walking helps.
the barber showed me how to trim eyebrows no more bald patches in them.
I have to give up my scrambled eggs or i dont shit for 7 days.
I singe the fluff of my ears with a lighter
So far no hair growing inside my ears

My weight training and swimming and beach walking is in defiance of age.
Tropical climate helps.
I burst out laughing at memorys of dodging school ,so glad i defied the rules
Thank fuck i wasnt a sheep.

I talk to the ghosts of good freinds that are no longer here.A

Last edited by Andyo; 12-22-2018 at 04:55 AM..
Andyo is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2018, 03:22 PM #4
Fermented

Fermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really nice

One thing for sure... I enjoyed THOSE [19]60's more than I am enjoying THESE 60's. LOL

Very funny, I'm gonna steal that line.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2018, 03:26 PM #5
Fermented

I singe the fluff of my ears with a lighter

You're a harder man then me! but then again the hairs in or around my ears are as thick as beard hair. I've had them pulled with tweezers, but damn, it hurt like torture.

Old 12-22-2018, 03:28 PM #6
Fermented

If I tried singeing them off, the hairs are so thick that I would have charcoal ears before all the hairs were gone.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2018, 05:09 PM #7
RB56

RB56 has much to be proud ofRB56 has much to be proud ofRB56 has much to be proud ofRB56 has much to be proud ofRB56 has much to be proud ofRB56 has much to be proud ofRB56 has much to be proud ofRB56 has much to be proud ofRB56 has much to be proud ofRB56 has much to be proud ofRB56 has much to be proud of
I call them pig hairs - like wires growing around my ears.
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2018, 05:51 PM #8
Andyo

Andyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud ofAndyo has much to be proud of
healing of injurys torn heal pad

I jumped out of a boat on to the concrete steps miss judged it slightly
caught my bare heal pad on the corner.
painfull , but i marched off along the beach thinking just walk through the pain
Wrong 11 mnths now almost healed properly = 90%

My speed of eye dillation when coming out or the grow room ,used to be instant adjustment to lower light now it takes a miniute or more.

Eye sight i had perfect close vision like microscopic at 5 inches identifying female plants before any of my mates now its 10 inches and not perfect need a loop
But long distance is better its very good

biggest farts ever.lol .A

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2018, 06:00 PM #9
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
You become invisible to cops, unless you're really dumb.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2018, 07:22 PM #10
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant future
Fucking reading glasses. They are NEVER there when you need them and ALWAYS there when you don't. I have over 100 pair. (Marc's $0.99 each). Here's one pile in the corner of my desk in the family room.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	glasses.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	480200

6 members found this post helpful.