Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Michigan > Michigan Cannabis Dispensaries, Co-ops, Clubs > Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

Thread Title Search
Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2016, 05:40 PM #1
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

Hey there fellow Michiganders...
First, Happy Holidays to all.
Second, does anyone have any experience with clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor? They usually have a pretty nice list of elites and other cuts. I have gotten several cuts from them in the past couple years. None have come with bugs or mold, and as far as I can tell all have been legit. I have a thread on the 10k Jack cut, which I have not finished but so far looks great.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331932

They had a 'Norcal Jack' last week I'm wondering about, and I've been meaning to pick up the Sour Dub they frequently offer. Unfortunatly for me though, they are only open on the weekends, and it's hard for me to personaly get there. I just put the SanDiego legend P91 into flower from them too.

Any other experiences?

You are where you have always been. -Bagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi

The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and being loved when they are fake. -Bob Marley

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

I am loving awareness -Ram Dass
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2016, 04:07 AM #2
Queef

Queef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really nice
I've picked up some clones from there, great place. Just picked them up last week and on Christmas eve haven't run any yet. They have new strains every week. I keep going back in hopes they offer up a Sensi Star.

What I scored there.
Skywalker
Chem bubble
Cherry pie
Deathstar
Platinum girl scout cookies
Sour dubb
Queef is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2016, 02:43 PM #3
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
I have run the skywalker; a nice yielding OG.
I have also tasted and recently aquired the BubbleChem, it's great too.
The cherry pie is legit too. Not sure on the others, but I'm sure theyre awesome. Good grabs.
I really wanna try the SDub....

The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and being loved when they are fake. -Bob Marley

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

Old 12-28-2016, 06:55 PM #4
Queef

Queef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really niceQueef is just really nice
Nice the bubble chem they say is the purple frostbite cut. And the cherry pies the napoleon cut. Platinum gsc is the dark heart nursery cut. Can't wait to run em. That's good to hear on the skywalker being a good yielder. They got a Tahoe cut been seeing on there list as well
Queef is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2017, 08:02 AM #5
acridlab

great place. and a real blessing to michiganders.

so far I've ran they're :

true og
sfv og
fire og
forum gsc

all legit n completely worth the donation,
they need a better system,imo. lol.. maybe something a lil easier on the ppl who dont like to get up at the crak of dawn, to get a fugn ticket,, then come back to wait in a line full of hipsters,,, shit..

just kidn hipsters,, but the funkn skinneez pants r just too much, just sayn. and the beards…. and the, HOLY FUK.,, just stop it already.. ur parents worked hard for all that shit.. geeezuz

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:35 PM #6
D3pthCharg3

Quote:
Originally Posted by acridlab View Post
great place. and a real blessing to michiganders.

so far I've ran they're :

true og
sfv og
fire og
forum gsc

all legit n completely worth the donation,
they need a better system,imo. lol.. maybe something a lil easier on the ppl who dont like to get up at the crak of dawn, to get a fugn ticket,, then come back to wait in a line full of hipsters,,, shit..

just kidn hipsters,, but the funkn skinneez pants r just too much, just sayn. and the beards…. and the, HOLY FUK.,, just stop it already.. ur parents worked hard for all that shit.. geeezuz

Haha, hilarious. I laughed so hard a hat pin fell of my flat brimmed cap.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:02 PM #7
WaxyTaxi
Baja Farms

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
very cool. thanks for the heads up. gonna try to make it out there next weekend.

Ill leave the skinny jeans at home and shave my beard just for you acird

haha
WaxyTaxi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:25 PM #8
Queef

Yea I got the skywalker but really been wanting a more legit og like the tahoe they offer up. I had the triangle but my partner killed the 3 cuts I gave him so I could run some differents. Only thing that sucks about it is there list doesn't get posted till like 11:45 so u could be waiting in that area the whole time then they post the list and there's no strains on there that u want or already have.
Queef is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:25 PM #9
Queef

Yea I got the skywalker but really been wanting a more legit og like the tahoe they offer up. I had the triangle but my partner killed the 3 cuts I gave him so I could run some differents. Only thing that sucks about it is there list doesn't get posted till like 11:45 so u could be waiting in that area the whole time then they post the list and there's no strains on there that u want or already have.
Queef is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2017, 12:46 AM #10
WaxyTaxi
Baja Farms

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Do they usually have at least one OG other than skywalker? The reason most people don't like the SW is because it's OG crossed with blueberry & mazar (afgahni). Most people want the pure stuff. SW grows so much easier/quicker than the original, but a master can dial both in. Just my thoughts.

Wonder if they need any genes? I got some good stuff to share
WaxyTaxi is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2017, 02:09 AM #11
Queef

Yea they usually have some different OG's besides skywalker an exodus kush #5 (asparagus og), tahoe, sfv,white fire....even pre 98 bubba kush and I seen em offer up a 76' afghani cut.that be pretty cool to have sum old school genetics for nostalgia and impressing people. Not sure how it stacks up to nowadays strains tho
Queef is offline Quote