Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
question for sam the skunkman on the original haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2019, 06:07 PM #2071
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbgreen View Post
Its all Originalhaze from Sam if thats some question but you can read and read about whether this or that is being found but people are finding all sorts of things in the Tom haze

Old 03-19-2019, 07:19 AM #2072
archaicatoms

archaicatoms has a spectacular aura aboutarchaicatoms has a spectacular aura aboutarchaicatoms has a spectacular aura aboutarchaicatoms has a spectacular aura about
Tom Hills Haze mutant...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1682.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	489001
archaicatoms is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:15 PM #2073
Thule
Dr. Narrowleaf

Thule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to all
Indian Haze x Mixtiza at 54 days. I can only take this low quality shot with a potato so don't click if you don't like grainy pictures. It gives you an idea though.

Basically this is a Kerala/Ohaze/Oaxaca79/NepJam/Dieselryder hybrid, in that order.

She's yellowing already but there are still lots of white pistils so I'm thinking 70 days for the top buds. Only this one plant germinated after many weeks but it has fulfilled all expectations: a 70 day phenotype from a 140 day haze hybrid. I cut some lower buds to harvest Mixtiza bx seeds and the early testers are promising to put it mildly.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:21 PM #2074
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
I saw some discussion here about the incense trait in Toms Haze, what is the word? If i remember correctly Tom stated there is no frankincense in his line. Does he commented also specifically on incense as well? Im trying to be careful here

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:42 AM #2075
harvestreaper

harvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thule View Post
Indian Haze x Mixtiza at 54 days. I can only take this low quality shot with a potato so don't click if you don't like grainy pictures. It gives you an idea though.

View Image

Basically this is a Kerala/Ohaze/Oaxaca79/NepJam/Dieselryder hybrid, in that order.

She's yellowing already but there are still lots of white pistils so I'm thinking 70 days for the top buds. Only this one plant germinated after many weeks but it has fulfilled all expectations: a 70 day phenotype from a 140 day haze hybrid. I cut some lower buds to harvest Mixtiza bx seeds and the early testers are promising to put it mildly.
very interesting thread your pic reminded me ive got some seedsman haze crosses somewere i used a haze x malawi male for a while also got a mix pack which contains indian haze sk haze an pure haze ,also got some indian haze x the doors and indian haze x kerala me thinks i need to get poppin
harvestreaper is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:56 AM #2076
harvestreaper

harvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of lightharvestreaper is a glorious beacon of light
never grown thh but it looks like its got sk crossed in compared to some pure hazes i seen i guess its just a pheno ive not seen ,,we had a lovely sk haze from positonics late 80s early 90s was and still is my alltime fav been trying to recapture her effects for years but not come close ,,yet,,, also is there a reason oldtimers haze is not being mentioned is it linked to seedmans ,,posi,,nevilles sams?

Old 03-21-2019, 07:40 AM #2077
Thule
Dr. Narrowleaf

Thule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to allThule is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvestreaper View Post
very interesting thread your pic reminded me ive got some seedsman haze crosses somewere i used a haze x malawi male for a while also got a mix pack which contains indian haze sk haze an pure haze ,also got some indian haze x the doors and indian haze x kerala me thinks i need to get poppin

You definitely should. Are those Seedsman originals? I hope they still pop, I had some difficulty with them in the past. I was thinking about doing Indian Haze x Kerala myself, can't go wrong there. Anything Kerala related is very high on my list as you might have noticed

Old 03-21-2019, 01:10 PM #2078
harvestreaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thule View Post
You definitely should. Are those Seedsman originals? I hope they still pop, I had some difficulty with them in the past. I was thinking about doing Indian Haze x Kerala myself, can't go wrong there. Anything Kerala related is very high on my list as you might have noticed
ima have a look thru my hazes see what ive got left maybe i should pop the seedsmans <yes originals>and see if any of you can help identify what each of the 3 variteys is ,,
even an open polination on the mix pack would be worthwhile i guess ,,,the kerala i had came from rsc made a cross to mns blck widow with it to, a buddy of mine gave up on that cross after none would show any sighns of flo under 12 12 ive not tried any myself tho

Old 03-21-2019, 04:20 PM #2079
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvestreaper View Post
never grown thh but it looks like its got sk crossed in compared to some pure hazes i seen i guess its just a pheno ive not seen ,,we had a lovely sk haze from positonics late 80s early 90s was and still is my alltime fav been trying to recapture her effects for years but not come close ,,yet,,, also is there a reason oldtimers haze is not being mentioned is it linked to seedmans ,,posi,,nevilles sams?
it is not crossed to skunk imo. you can still buy haze19 x skunk1 from nirvana seeds. I think at least. not sure now.

here you can compare, pic of THH by Elanius

this is pic of haze 19 x skunk by DirtLife

do you see what skunk did with it?

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:17 PM #2080
leet

leet is just really niceleet is just really niceleet is just really niceleet is just really niceleet is just really niceleet is just really niceleet is just really niceleet is just really niceleet is just really niceleet is just really niceleet is just really nice
To play Devil's Advocate , I have seen Original Haze X Skunk that look much more sativa than the first of pic of Tom Hills Haze, down to the leaves buds and overall plant structure.

I agree that Tom Hills line like looks like he selected the absolute fastest plants for generations. Maybe he didn't but thats what it looks like. They do look a bit more "indica" or more colombian than the original haze plants you would get from a pack of seedsman haze. I know some plants look very similar though. I'm not saying that it's not pure haze, and in many pictures they almost look identical, Im just saying that it seems you get some faster and squater and more purple plants than you would in a pack of seedsman OH. Also you can find frankincense in NH and OH but not in THH. There are slight differences for sure. Maybe thats the result of how many generations breeding indoors ?
leet is offline Quote