Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty

Thread Title Search
F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2019, 02:26 PM #411
sweet-emotion

sweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by elanius View Post
sweet-emotion, hey man hope you are well! Interesting pheno you have there, is she F2? What kind of smell do you get out of her? I predict she will be great smoke, these mostly green plants with such bud structure were always very euphoric smoke.

elanius, hi! thanks, yes, it's an "f2". Right now it smells of fermented fruits, some skunky notes and that classic DJ blue lines cocoa/chocolate/wood aroma. Some days ago it had an impressive strong cherry scent.

Yes, I too think it'll be a great smoke. I tried a small bud I took cut a 35 days +- due to some mold that seemed to be developing. It was one of the most clear highs I've had, all cerebral and very functional, no body high at all, really strong and as always with DJ plants, no bad sensations nor paranoia etc.

still 10+- days to cut

hope your doing well man!
sweet-emotion is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2019, 07:10 PM #412
sweet-emotion

sweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nicesweet-emotion is just really nice
Bad news...plants stolen. Put them outside 10:30am and came home 2pm to find this. They knew my moves it seems. Bye f13, bye Zamaldelica 😢
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190313_135751.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	488322

Old 03-13-2019, 07:47 PM #413
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
oh shit...sorry to hear that my friend. Happened to me many times as well, i can imagine the disappointment, but remember what goes around comes around. The thief will get what is deserved.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2019, 08:29 PM #414
sweet-emotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by elanius View Post
oh shit...sorry to hear that my friend. Happened to me many times as well, i can imagine the disappointment, but remember what goes around comes around. The thief will get what is deserved.
Sad day man. I can't believe it. Thanks.

Old 03-13-2019, 11:08 PM #415
Illuminate
Keyboard Warrior

Illuminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant future
I hope they fucking choke and die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 01:37 AM #416
sweet-emotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
I hope they fucking choke and die.
I hope so man. First time ever I cried without tears. 3rd time in 4 years I'm robbed.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:02 AM #417
420empire

420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about
Sorry to hear Swett-E!
Bunch of wankers !nothing else.
But I hope they get that evil heartpounding dark trippy Thai paranoia mushroom high, where they feel their heart falling out of the chest, and get the sensation of full on diarrhea. You now plantteachers can also curse you sometimes.
420empire is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 01:05 PM #418
rolandomota

rolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud of
It's the same people probably a neighbor or smoking "buddy"
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 06:07 PM #419
Land

Land has a spectacular aura aboutLand has a spectacular aura aboutLand has a spectacular aura aboutLand has a spectacular aura about
Yeah it was likely someone who knows you or your routine and who can see you or who has a scout who can see you. Gotta keep the neighbors or anyone in view in the dark about what you got going on. People will come out of the wood work to get their hands on what you got. I used to get robbed at least once a year by hunters or likewise. I hope you still have seeds at least.
Land is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 07:01 PM #420
sweet-emotion

Thanks 420empire, rolandomota and land!

There are some construction workers around, at my neighbours place. My brother took both plants outside at 10:30am and when I got home at 2pm they were gone. I'm pretty sure those guys are the thieves. I never expected to be robbed in the morning. Anyway I'll improve my security next week and take action against my neighbours property and workers.